Q!Tubbo

Watching Tubbo go from a happy and energetic kid to a miserable, inconsolable and antagonistic kid within the span of less than a month is very upsetting.

Fit was like a father/Uncle figure to Tubbo, so seeing him so cheerless broke Fits heart. Tubbo had just shown Fit Quackity's small plot of land, which had a house but was destroyed by Tubbo. Fit became even more worried but also intimidated by Tubbo, he realised that Tubbo officially had enough and is striking back at the residents who wronged him. The way Tubbo had described his thoughts of harming Quackity was so gut-wrenching and Fit felt like he was going to throw up just hearing the words come out of Tubbo's mouth.

Tubbo had been wronged so many times, he's been harmed worse by the island residents than the federation has ever done to him. He felt so betrayed and had lost hope of having anyone to trust.

He no longer cares if he's starting to worry or scare the others, he's going to do everything in his power to get those children and Fred back. He's not going to let anyone replace the eggs, or distract us from them because they are irreplaceable. He hated acting like everything was fine, it felt so wrong just being able to laugh and have fun with everyone. The eggs are out there, scared and in danger, they can't have fun with us and it makes Tubbo want to curl up into a ball in a burning house and just let himself burn.

He had abandoned the morning crew a while ago so he could be alone. He was just sitting beside the chair that had Chayanne's yellow sign on it. It was frankly one of the only things that wasn't an item he couldn't place.
He missed his Chil- Godchildren so much, the only thing that was keeping him motivated to stay alive was the thought of the Eggs and Fred coming back.

He's fallen asleep in many places multiple times, and this time he's falling asleep next to Chay's chair, holding onto it as if it's the real Chayanne.

// I realised that the start of this wasn't much of an angsty part but I really enjoyed writing this one and it's still sad so it's here! Remember these will have spoilers for lore and streams, but some of it will be made up like how Tubbo fell asleep next to the chair!