✧Chapter 18: Powerful but Chaotic✧

Start from the beginning

Lloyd: "Why... why do you have that?"

Jalen: "I had a feeling it would be helpful but I never knew when. But you need it. Gotta say, you got a strong girlfriend. She fought one more time before losing everything in her body."

Lloyd: "What? What do you mean? What had Harumi do to her?"

Jalen: "I can't say. If I do, I'll be dead. As well as Elijah and (Y/n)."

Lloyd: "She's... she's still alive?"

Jalen nobs as the looked at the Spear of Jadeite.

Lloyd: "How? I thought..."

Jalen: "Don't believe her. She wants to fool our minds. Elijah and I are almost losing ourselves but soon... (Y/n) will be next."

Jalen then walks away as their eyes turned back to dark purple. Lloyd look at the picture of him and the others smiling as they were happy. He was looking at (Y/n) as her eyes were shining with hope.

☆???'s POV☆

I walked down the streets of Ninjago. I've never have been in Ninjago City before since it never existed before. It was a village before but now it was this giant city. I've never thought this is how things would change and go.

???: "Geez... I might get lost here."

I looked at the people until I spotted a woman in her 20's who was taking care of her baby and her oldest son as she had a weird device on her as she talks into it. I walked towards her as I asked for help.

???: "Excuse me. Do you know where I am? I kinda need some-"

Lady: "Sorry. I'm busy right now."

The lady walks away as I looked at her confused.

???: "Understandable..."

I hum as I saw many other people just walking around to a stop. I didn't understand why they were stopping as I joined them.

???: "Excuse me. What's going on?"

Man: "Uh... we are in a stop. Because we are trying to cross the road. Have you never seen a stop?"

???: "No. I'm kinda new to this uh... city."

Man: "What? Did your old city have none of that?"

???: "Uh... you can say that."

I chuckled to myself. It's true that none of my villages have this since we were old timers.

Man: "Uh... That's strange but anyways, just cross when it's green on this sign."

He points to a sign with a person crossing.

Man: "Just don't cross it when it is red."

???: "Why?"

Man: "Cause... You would get hit with cars?"

???: "Fascinating... What are these, "Cars?" Are they something specific that people use daily or something?"

Man: "Exactly! What? Did you also didn't have cars?"