The Return Of The Empress

Start from the beginning

"Comfortable your majesty." The first one says in mock sincerity. It only took 5 more minutes for Tanya to recognize who this was Chancellor Vogel.

"Hello chancellor scumbag." Tanya says letting as much venom as she could muster seep into her words.

Vogel stood up clicking his tongue." Tut tut tut now Your majesty your temper could get you in trouble." 

"Not that I'm trying to seem ungrateful but why am I still alive It is no secret you hated the imperial family so why am I alive." 

"Straight to business just like your father used to be. Very well I will not waste anymore time then." He says while pulling out a paper." You see Your majesty your fathers will is being enforced by the Reich president and I hold the government in my hands. But because of that will I have no military allegiance From any man or woman in the military." 

"Even without that paper no one in their right mind in the army , navy or air force would serve a political toad like you. You dishonorable shell of a man. "

"Ah I will take that insult as you understanding what I want from you. I need you to sign this document that will officially remove the monarchy from power and the Reich presidency will be handed over to me. In exchange I will grant you a comfortable rear echelon position." 

It was a tempting offer but Tanya remembered her soldiers loyalty to her and the loyalty of the army as a whole to a monarchy that the government tried to convince everyone was dead. She would not let that loyalty go to waste.

Standing up as best she could being tied to a pole." NO I WILL NOT BETRAY MY COUNTRY MEN AND THEIR LOYALTY JUST SO YOU CAN HAVE ABSOLUTE POWER YOU CAN GO SUCK AN ARTILLERY SHELL FOR ALL I CARE. OR BETTER YET HOW ABOUT YOU GO TO YOUR FRIENDS THE COMMUNISTS IM SUR EYOU WILL FIT IN NO PROBLEM BEING A COWARD AND A GREEDY STOOL PIGEON." 

Her words and defiance had struck a nerve with the chancellor. He and Felix turned to leave however before they did the chancellor ordered his thugs to make sure the empress was killed in the most excruciating way possible.  

(30 minutes later).

Eventually the army found the warehouse. when they stepped in they were horrified to see their empress bloodied and her clothes torn and ripped. The soldiers eyes immediately fell on the retreating thugs but the soldiers weren't going to let them escape. After about a week to recover the military spread the word. 

"ON AUGUST 14TH 1924: EMPRESS TANYA VON BERUN WAS FOUND IN A ABANDONED WAREHOUSE WITH SEVERE INJURIES HOWEVER. THUGS WHO WERE PAID OFF BY AN ANNOYNOUS SOURCE WERE TASKED WITH TORTURING HER AND KILLING HER AFTER SHE REFUSED TO COOPERATE WITH THEIR CLIENT. SHE HAD BEEN HIDNING IN THE MILITARY UNDER THE NAME TANAY VON DEGURECHAUF TO HIDE FROM ASSASINS WHO WANTED HER DEAD. HER TIME IN SERVICE LEAD TO MANY VICTORIES FOR THE EMPIRE AND HER ACHIEVING GREAT FEATS THAT SAVED MANY SOLDIERS."

(3 days later). General POV

Tanya eventually woke up in a hospital bed once again her head throbbing as she could hear a strange noise coming from outside . What surprised her more was that she was surrounded by various generals , admirals , other high ranking officials and mia and visha. 

"What happened to me." Tanya asks sitting up.

No one answered her questions for what seemed like forever.  Then mia and visha got on one knee and bowed their heads. The generals and admirals and the other officials soon followed their example. 

"OH GREAT TANYA VON BERUN KAISERIN OF THE EMPIRE YOU HAVE OUR ETERNAL LOYALTY AND GREATEST APOLOGIES WE SWEAR TO DO OUR UPMOST FOR TEH FATHERLAND UNDER YOUR REIGN IF YOU WILL KEEP US."

Tanya smiled and breathed a big sigh of relief. She was home. Gesturing to the group around her bed." Rise all is forgiven. But I would like to know what's going on out side. It sounds like singing. " She says looking puzzled.  

Smiling Zettour quickly spoke up." Please come with my your majesty the people want to see you." 

AS Tanya got up out of her bed she was still a bit unbalanced on her legs but allowed visha and mia to support her.  AS she walked to the hospital's balcony she saw a huge crowd of people lining the streets and waving signs that read. 

"WELCOME BACK YOUR MAJESTY."

'lONG LIVE THE EMPIRE."

"YOU COMMAND WE OBEY." 

BUT it was what they were singing that shocked her the most.

"Ruler of the Fatherland!

Hail to thee, empress!
 Feel in the throne's splendor
The high majesty in full
To be the people's beloved!

Hail to thee, empress!

Our loyalty to you we solemnly swear.
to do our duty through and through!
For throne and empire. 
Hail to thee empress

Love of the Fatherland,
Love of the free man,
Secure the ruler's throne
For freedom and country man we will fight to defend thee.

May Empress Tanya here
Our ornament of peace and strength 
For many a year! 
HAIL TO THEE OUR EMPRESS DEAR AND TRUE. "

Tanya could only smile and wave at her peoples love and loyalty for her and from that moment on she swore teh empire would live on so long as she could draw breath. 

AUTHORS NOTES: SHE HAS RETURNED TO THE THRONE. I hope you all loved this chapter and are having a great day and still enjoying this story. all i can say is LONG LIVE THE FATHERLAND.