🥀 1🥀

Fhoolan Pov:

Tears + fire +sea air= Tasteless

Argh!!!!

I internally groaned as this is what, running in my brain, the moment my eyes landed on the sandwich.

Confused right?

Let me clarify you all now itself what I meant by it.

Generally, sandwich is very yummy to our taste buds.

But..

The sandwich which I am seeing has turned out to be like tears. i.e. Salty

And, looks like fire had added more to it i.e. pepper

Moreover, smells like a sea air i.e. tangy

That is how I am feeling right now.

I know...I know...my comparison is worst but what can you people expect from me when I saw the ceramic white plate lying on the table which was filled with an unappetizing sandwich and an omelet which is burnt.

"Hey, Fhool"

I came out of my savorless breakfast thoughts and glanced at the most annoying person which happened to be my roommate.

"How much time will you stare at the mouth watering breakfast which was made by me?" That pester flipped her hair in a boastful way which made me feel like vomiting.

She is the most narcissistic girl I have ever seen in my life and that woman is non other than...

Netha Mehra!!!

A witch disguised in the form of a pious girl. Came from a rich well educated family unlike me. She works as a financial advisor for William corporations.

You people might be wondering how I ended up with an annoying witch like her.

Let me dive you all into the past.

Flashback:

I glanced at the two most beautiful souls of my life who were staring back at me with tears full of eyes.

"Take care, Pumpkin" My mom and dad whispered making my lips curved into a full blown smile while tears rolling on my cheeks.

Maybe we look grown up for the society, yet to our parents, we are still children who always care about our well being and constantly remind us to be careful around strangers.

Nodding, I bid bye to them whilst, turning around on my heels with the same smile and walked away from there into the airport raising my chin up, dragging my trolley and a back pack on my shoulders to fly away from the typical Indian society.

My heart fluttered at the thought of Freedom which I was longing to get from the day I got fed up from every damn stuff happening in my life.

You people wanna know for what kind of damn stuff which used to made me sad. Let me tell you..

Unappreciated, ignored, unwanted, taunted for being chubby and brown skinned, jobless, worthless, what not, every damn thing hurts me. That's the reason why I accepted the job which is of course my first, that too for the William corporation company, branch of New York.

I don't even know how they selected me for the role of financial assistant because frankly speaking, I didn't even perform well in the interview as my communication skills are average and as for the technical round, I didn't even answer perfectly as it's been three years since I completed my MBA and I forgot about everything that I studied before because my parents asked me to prepare for a government job.