"Wow it was that easy huh?"

Both The boys and girls exit their respective locker rooms and out to the training grounds.

"Line up, all of you." Aizawa says and once they all do he throws a softball towards Katsuki.

"How far could you pitch a softball in middle school?" He asks as Bakugo catches the ball.

"67 meters."

"Stand in the circle and use your quirk this time." Aizawa says pulling out a device.

Katsuki does so and begins to wind up.

"DIIIIEE!!!" He screams as he sends the ball flying with a powerful explosion.

"There's no need to yell 'DIE' Kacchan, that balls more fragile than your ego." Izuku quips, causing the class to snicker, angering the blond teen.

Aizawa holds up his device and it reads 705 meters.

You'll be doing 8 trials all similar to this one, this is a rational metric that will form the basis of your 'hero foundation'. "

The class starts talking to one another and while they talk one of them says something that catches both Izuku and Aizawa's attention.

"This is gonna be fun!"

"Fun huh?" Aizawa asks and Izuku looks at him with a 'don't do it' look.

"Ok well in that case how about the student with the least amount of points will be expelled." The teacher says with a shit eating grin on his face and Izuku sighs.

Before anyone can object he continues talking. "Let's go to the first challenge shall we, the 50-meter dash."

The class was paired up with someone they would compete with and of course for the 50-meter dash he gets Katsuki.

He knew he couldn't beat Bakugo in a foot race so he tried his best but ultimately failed just marking it mere seconds after his blond bully.

Next up was grip strength, now this one Izuku knows he can beat so using all of his strength he breaks the device he was given with ease.

Trial 3 was the standing long jump, another challenge he knows he can beat utilizing his charged leap technique.

Trial 4 was the sustained sideways jumps Izuku lasted long but not as long as Mineta.

And finally down to Trial 5 the softball throw Izuku was next up after Uraraka who got infinity which was a score he didn't know one could get.

He winds up and throws it, utilizing all his strength Aizawa looks confused at first but smirks as his hair falls back down to his shoulders.

The ball goes soaring through the air and Aizawa looks at his device before going wide eyed.

The device read 905 meters.

Izuku turns to his teacher and smiles.

"I punched The Hulk into orbit once. If you want that level of power just ask." He then crosses his arms. "I could probably give you more."

"Not bad kid." Aizawa says, getting a massive grin.

Both Bakugo twins send themselves flying towards Izuku yelling incoherently.

Midoriya stops Katsumi by firing web shots at her, stopping her in her tracks before he could stop Katsuki. Mr Aizawa sends his capture scarf out, stopping him just inches from Izuku.

"Almost had a faceful of explosions there. Let's all take a deep breath shall we?" Izuku quips before Aizawa starts to scold the twins.

TIME SKIP