"Evening the odds."

Spider-Man dives from the building as the giant villain tries to punch him so in mid air he fires a webline towards the villains outstretched arm and swings around it multiple times until he brings his feet to the villains face causing both of them to go into a freefall down to the street below.

Before they can land on the people below Spider-Man fires two weblines past the villain and to the buildings next to them, he pulls on them bringing him into the villain and both of them back onto the bridge.

"Wow what big nose you have." Spider-Man chuckles before the villain grabs him and throws him into the train terminal that was on the bridge.

"Sorry." Spidey groans in pain.

While the vigilante was temporarily immobilized Kamui Woods tries to subdue the villain in a cage of lumber but he breaks free and pulls on the stray wood that was connected to the hero. He grabs Woods by the throat into the train tracks.

"FUCK OFF ALREADY." the villain yells while squeezing Kamui to the point where he begins to crack and splinter.

Before the villain can kill Woods Spider-Man leaps out and uses his left arm to grab the villain by the neck and uses his momentum to bring the villain down and send Kamui into the air so Spidey jumps up to catch the wooden hero.

"Am I alive." Woods weakly asks as Spider-Man landed.

"Please don't say because I look like an angel ." Spidey responds before setting the hero down gently.

"Stay here, someone will pick you up soon." Spider-Man says while standing up.

"What are you doing?" Kamui asks and the vigilante smirks.

"Evening the odds." he says before marching forward and in response the villain throws a dazed punch

Spider-Man dives over the villain's punch and uses his hands to spring off of his outstretched arm and kicks the villain in the head knocking him out.

"You couldn't have done that before?" Woods asks while getting up.

"No I had to get him in the middle of the tracks so when I knocked him out he wouldn't fall onto the people." Spider-Man explains while cracking his knuckles.

"Who are you by the way, a new hero?"

"Nope I'm your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." Spidey chirps before helping the hero up.

"The New York based vigilante? what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to enter UA."

"Can vigilantes even do that?"

"Probably not, but I'm friends with the principle so."

"If you two are done could you please cut me down." Mt. Lady asked, sounding impatient.

"What's wrong I thought you liked showing off your body." Woods teases as he leans on the bridge railing.

"Maybe it's the suit? I know mine starts to itch after a while." Spider-Man says while balancing on the railing.

"Yeah that's probably it, DOES YOUR SUIT ITCH!" Kamui yells and Spider-Man snickers.

"GET ME DOWN ALREADY!" she yells back.

"Just shrink down, I'll catch you." Spider-Man says dropping from the bridge and walking under her.

"What why!" she shouts.

"Do I really need to explain, just shrink!" he shouts back and she does, causing her to fall but Spider-Man simply catches her.

"Yu?" He asks, tilting his head.

"Do I know you?" Mt. Lady asks, hopping out of his arms.

"No but I know you thanks to a friend of mine, you might know him. His name is Izuku Midoriya."

Her eyes lit up and she smiled.

"Of course I know him, we used to be best buds." She responds and he smiles but the moment is interrupted by police sirens.

"I would love to stay and go down memory lane but that's my cue to leave." He says before swinging off.

"Spill the beans." Woods demands after hopping off of the bridge.

"What?" lady asks, dusting herself off.

"You and Spider-Man clearly had history so spill the beans." he says getting in her face and crossing his arms.

"He's just a friend of a friend." she replies while backing up in embarrassment.

"Good enough for me, let's go." he says walking off.

(A/N) sorry for the short chapter I really need to get this out