𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-8

Start from the beginning

"Actually why someone waste their time on a girl like me." she thought.

Kiara is in her own world while thinking about the things aryan said a few moments ago and Aryan is placing a camera on a place from which they both can visible to camera but kiara didn't notice that.

He came towards her and bend to her level. he whispered "Thume bachane ke liye koi nahi aa raha kiara" in her ears.

[No one is coming to save you]

"d-dur raho aryan tum m-mujhse" she said in anger.

[s-stay away Aryan you f-from me]

"dur karna chahti ho to karo kiara" he replied and she realise her hands are tied. She's not able to do anything. She's helpless.

[If you want me to go away then do it kiara]

A little hope that maybe vivaan came to rescue her is still in her heart.

Aryan move his face towards her neck and start sucking it. Kiara try to move but failed.

Now, she can't do anything expect crying.

He irritated by listening her cries so he just put a handkerchief in her mouth.

After leaving a hickey on her neck he moves toward her mouth, remove the handkerchief and kissing her harshly on lips.

His hand went toward her kurti during the kiss and with a force he tear it down from the middle.

He roamed his hand all over her body and press her waist too hard which gonna leave a mark for sure.

He moves his hand toward the hook of her bra but before he can open it.

Suddenly, the door open with thug sound.

Aryan turned over and found two boys standing their.

The two boys are none other than VIVAAN and RISHAB.

Vivaan went toward Aryan and start punching him badly while saying "teri himmat kaise hui kiara ko chune ki? hota kon h tu usse chune wala? himmat kaise hui meri hone wali patni ko chune ki?" he said.

[How dare you touch Kiara? Who are you to touch her? How dare you touch my future wife?]

Vivaan is not in right state of his mind. And rishab went toward kiara to help her. Kiara cover her with the piece of her kurti.

"Vivaan usse chor abhi kiara ko teri jayda zarurat h" rishab said. Vivaan turned to look at kiara and his eyes soften when he saw her.

[Vivaan, leave him, Kiara needs you more now.]

"Isse meri aakho ke samne se le jao rishab" vivaan said and went towards kiara.

[Take him away from my eyes rishab]

He hug her and kiara cries her heart out.

Vivaan wrapped his arms around her and said "I'm really sorry kiara, please mujhe maaf kar dena mai ek acha pati nahi ban paya. Maine vaada kara tha ki mai thumari raksha karunga par nakamyab raha. Mujhe please maaf kar dena. Mai ab se thume kabhi akela nahi chorunga. Hamesha thumare sath rahunga. Thume ek pal ke liye bhi apne se dur nahi hone dunga. I promise or iss baar mar jaunga par tumpar ek aach tak nahi aane dunga please mujhe maaf kar dena" a drop of tear fell from his eyes.

[I'm really sorry kiara, please forgive me i'm not a better husband. I promised to protect you but i failed. Please forgive me. From now on i'll never leave you alone. Always be with you. I will not let you go away from me even for a moment. I promise and This time I will die but I will not let even a single touch come to you, please forgive me.]

He notice that kiara stop sobbing and not even moving a little. He check and get to know she already fainted.

He remove his shirt and make kiara to wear it.

He carried her in bridal style and went toward his car. Rishab is already gone in another car with aryan.

And drove towards his house. He call the doctor and doctor said "vaise iske shareer par nishaan dekh kar lag raha hai ki kisi ne inse sath physically abuse karne ki koshish kari hai. Or jab ye hosh m aayengi to inhe unn sab cheezo se stress hoga. Aapko unke sath rehne ki zarurat h. Mai aapko ye kuch dawai de raha hu. Isse aap unke ghav par laga sakte hai or khana khane se pehle ye medicine khila sakte hai". Vivaan thank him and drop him at the door.

[Well, judging by the marks on her body, it seems that someone has tried to physically abuse her. Or when they regain consciousness they will be stressed by all these things. You need to stay with them. I have given you this medicine. You can apply this on the wound or give this medicine before eating food.]

Rishab call him~

_______________
Rishab

Vivaan aryan yaha hai
basement m. Tu kab
tak aa raha hai?
[Vivaan Aryan is here In
the basement. when are
you Coming till?]

5 minute ruk.
aaya.
[Coming in 5
minutes]

_______________

Vivaan hang up the call and call his one of the trusted helper and said "amma ji, agar ye uth jaye to aap mujhe call kar dena mai 2 minute m aa jaunga. Abhi kaa se jaa raha hu aap inka khayal rakhna" and she nodded in replied.

[Amma ji, if she wakes up, you call me, I will come in 2 minutes. I am leaving right now, you take care of them.]

He went in the basement and saw aryan tied up with iron chain.

Vivaan took a knife and went toward him.

He made a huge cut on his right hand while saying "ye vahi haath hai na jisse tune meri kiara ko chua?" and aryan moan in pain.

[Is this the same hand with which you touched my Kiara?]

He made a huge cut on his left hand too while saying "issi haath se tu kiara ko laya tha na?" and aryan moan in pain again.

[It was with this hand that you brought Kiara, right?]

He move the knife towards his lips and going to made a cut but before he could do that. His phone ring its non other then her helper.

Without even accepting it he ran towards his house as he know that kiara wake up.

He went inside the bedroom and saw her looking at the surrounding like she saw it before.

"yes kiara you came here before." he replied to erase her confussion and kiara look at him. "I was the one who took you at his house when you were fainted at the beach" he said and she made a ohh face.

Kiara try to act normal but vivaan figure it out. Vivaan went toward her and sit in front of her.

"I'm really sorry kiara, mai aapko ab se kabhi akela nahi chorunga or aapko hamesha protect krunga" he said.

[I'm really sorry Kiara, I will never leave you alone from now on and will always protect you.]

"I-its ok vivaan" she replied with tight smile and lowered her head.

"Kiara, don't you wanted to kill that person who did this to you?" he asked.

To be continued

I'm really sorry for late update. Actually I spent my whole day in editing a reel. You can go and check out on my instagram handel stfu.lizard
✨LOVE YOU ALL✨