Part 1- Chapter V: Self

Kaveh's POV

  I woke up. I wasn't at the bar, which was the last place I had been, and I smelled fresh instead of a horrid smell of tequila. I was clothed in pajamas and not in my original outfit. I was in my bed, instead of a chair.    
  Wait... I'm at home?!
  I couldn't believe I was at home already... or did someone bring me in?
  It wouldn't be Alhaitham, right?
  I glanced a small peek into his room and saw him soundly sleeping on his bed. It shouldn't have been him.
  I made breakfast, and I made coffee. I didn't even bother making one for Alhaitham. He can handle this on his own. I was sure he was all powerful enough to handle things like this on his own.
  I didn't want to get yelled at again, so I went to Dori's place. I was kind of glad that she still decided to let me stay after all that debt.
  I worked and worked, and I had never been so happy in my whole life.

Alhaitham's POV

  I heard Kaveh wake up, but I didn't want to ruin his day, so I just let him be.
  I left for the Akedemiya as soon as he was gone, and I didn't even make a sound. He didn't make me coffee as usual, though, so I was kind of sad and disappointed at the same time.
  The situation with the Fatui was getting more and more serious by day, and some of our forces and Eremites are facing trouble defending. I gotta think of an effective solution to end this, I have no time to lose.