Part 1- Chapter IV: Dream

Alhaitham's POV

  He isn't back yet. I suspect he's still at the bar. No wonder. 

  He's usually in the bar when he feels like it. I guess he was still angry. 

  *Two Hours Later*

  He isn't back yet. I better go check on him. 

...

  I arrived the bar, and the waiter told me to go to the left hall. He knows I'm here for Kaveh. Kaveh is always at the bar. I see him lying on the bar table, talking with the bartender.

 "Nghhhhh... He's so annoying... I wanted to talk to him, I wanted to know him better, but he just never listens. He's such a big brat!"

  "C'mon kid... he's not that bad... sometimes he has hardships of his own."

  " Jacob... you don't understand. I already have too much hardships, he's technically giving me more pressure."

  I looked at them in silence. I realised I had been stupid in some way. i should have done better. Why was I so stupid?

  Anyways, I went up to them, and picked Kaveh up. He was too heavy and I suspect he was severely drunk. So I had him on my back like a backpack and got him home. 

  "Alhaitham, you're a meanie."

  "I know, I know... I'm sorry..."

  "I'm not gunna forgive you. Not ever. But... um... are we home yet?"

  "We're almost there."

" Okie... nghhhhhh..."

  It was like a dream, talking to him in this way. We just talked and talked. It was endless, and soft and like an eternal dream. No madness, no argument, only dreams. I wish this would stay forever.