Although it goes in the left ear and out the right ear.

The moment everyone walked out of the venue, Kobayashi Aotori was standing next to Ushijima. He was in the front position, and his appearance and hair colour made him even more eye-catching.

So, Ozawa who was sorting out the materials at the door was stunned and sprinted towards the back of Kobayashi Aotori at a speed of 100 mil per second——
Kobayashi Aotori, who was walking at the front of the team, suddenly felt a chill on his back. He used the excuse of 'have something else to do' to ask his teammates to go back first, but he turned around and walked into the stadium.

As a result, Ozawa, who was running towards him, quickly turned around at an incomparable speed. She even raised her head as if nothing had happened, folded her hands behind, and whistled.

The cameraman behind her looked confused, but received a glare from his partner: "Hide!"

The two hide themself, and then Ozawa secretly asks the cameraman:
"...How is it? Has Kobayashi Aotori gone in?"
"...went in a long time ago."

"Damn!"
Ozawa suddenly turned around, "Why didn't you tell me earlier!"
Then she held up the microphone and took the lead and quickly rushed into the venue.

The cameraman chasing after him felt aggrieved: "...you said to hide..."

The two rushed into the venue. Ozawa immediately asked passers-by and learned the direction of Kobayashi Aotori, and rushed in that direction without stopping.

"Huh? You ask me why I didn't stop Kobayashi Aotori outside the venue?"
Ozawa raised her eyebrows impatiently, "Idiot, his direction was to go back to the venue! Which one do you think shows we came to interview on time, outside or inside the venue?"

The camera looked at her calmly: "Inside the venue."

"That's right! After all, you don't want the editor to know that we are late!" Ozawa showed her fangs.
"...No, it's just you..." Staring at him with such ferocious eyes, the cameraman could only swallow the rest of his words.

Senior, senior... So is this the possible workplace bullying you mentioned?

Suddenly, seeing the 'workplace bully' in front of her, Ozawa braked and her expression froze.

The cameraman looked up in confusion, but only saw Kobayashi Aotori communicating with volleyball players from other schools.

The next moment, he was hit on the head suddenly, "Shoot! You idiot!"

She was extremely excited, her eyes shining behind her glasses:
"This is big news!!"

"Do you know who the person next to him is? That's Tobio Kageyama! Kobayashi's defeated opponent in Junior High School!"

Her cheeks turned red with excitement, "when you are in the same game as your former defeated opponent, and the opponent comes to talk to you What do you think will you talk about?"

The camera took the photo, thought for a moment, and then hesitantly said: "...war declaration...?"

"Bingo!" Ozawa snapped her fingers and pushed up her black-rimmed glasses, her eyes were bright and bright on his thick black eyes, and she smiled proudly: "You are not particularly stupid."

"Quick! Let's go back and prepare, and try to complete the manuscript today! This is big news for the popularity report!"
————
"puff!"
In the Shiratorizawa volleyball club, Kobayashi Aotori was taking a break to drink water when a mobile phone was suddenly placed in front of him. The content on it was so shocking that he almost spat out a mouthful of water.
Tendo's hilarious voice rang in his ears. He laughed wildly and read aloud in a pretentious manner: