20|a serious services

Start from the beginning

Aotoris matches in his previous life were more shocking than this. I think it was also because of the boys' school. If a group of big men were shouting their throats, the momentum would be sufficient, but the rhythm and the sound...
It's no better than doing nothing.

Therefore, Kobayashi Aotori was also excited for a while, and he wanted to be as serious.

Then, Shiratorizawa's team members discovered that Kobayashi Aotori, who had just calmed down a little, was starting to exert powerful pressure again which frightened the opposing team members to stop breathing.

After receiving the volleyball, Aotori's face was expressionless, and the majestic voice of the support group seemed to be echoing in his ears.

Feeling the atmosphere of the stadium that he had been away from for a long time, and smelling the smell of Salonpas in the air, he took a deep breath and opened his eyes again. In those brown eyes, the playful smile had disappeared without knowing when, but instead sharp as a knife.

Faced with this pressure, the front-row players on the opposite side couldn't help but swallow, and their Adam's apple rolled up and down.

Kobayashi Aotori, who was standing behind the service line, stretched his neck, took two steps back, and stared at the volleyball in front of him calmly as if what he was holding was not a dead object.

But a living life.

At this time, this life responded to his call and seemed to be gradually waking up.

He took a few steps forward, his eyes focused on the opposite court instead of the volleyball in front of him
coming!

When the teacher advisor in the rest area saw Kobayashi Aotori's familiar movements, he immediately guessed what the mystery of his next ball would be, and a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth.

At the moment when the countdown to serve was about to end, the volleyball suddenly whizzed up and jumped into the air. However, the server on the ground did not give it another look. His sharp eyes were fixed on the libero opposite him in the back row
The next moment, he jumped——
"Whoosh——"

At the moment when he was watched, the libero of Ohgiminami felt that he suddenly appeared in the forest——
In the dark forest, countless poisonous creatures were quietly peeping at him, and he had to tighten his body and not relax at all, otherwise he something bad will happen-
being shattered into pieces.

He stared at the movement of the volleyball in front of him and felt the powerful ball. At that moment, all his attention was instantly sucked away by the volleyball in front of him.

This volleyball seemed to have some magical power that made him unable to take his eyes away from it, but he was completely unaware of it——

The venomous snake on the ground took advantage of his unpreparedness and took a severe bite——

"Out of bounds!" He shouted, and everyone subconsciously dodged, but the next moment they were dumbfounded.

He saw that the path of the ball was extremely clear, and it was unimpeded along the way. When it finally landed gently on the line, it made a light 'pop' sound.

The sound was like a tap on their faces.
But it was burning and painful.

Witnessing this miraculous service, the audience was silent, whether it was luck or strength... this way of scoring...
It's their favourite!