I then hugged Jasper. "How's it going here?" I asked looking at them and immediately noticed that something was going on.

"People have been missing in Seattle and Victoria is here we've been trying to get hold of her." Alice explsined. "Wow, a lot has happened here." I said and sat down on the bench. "We have Bella's graduation party coming it would be nice if you could attend." Alice said smiling running her hand through my hair. "Why are your hands in my hair?" I asked turning to look at Alice who was standing behind me.

Rosalie let out a giggle and Alice smiled. "Will you attend? I want to do your hair." Alice said and I rolled my eyes. "Fine." I replied and Jasper and Emmet smiled.

Alice showed me a room where I can spend the night. I stared out the window at the forest surrounding the Cullens house.

"It's really nice to have you back, even for a moment." Carlisle was standing in the doorway and I turned to look at him with a smile. I walked towards him and we hugged. "It's really nice to see you." I said hugging him tighter. "Everything okay? What happened in Italy? Alice told me Alec is your soulmate." Carlisle said not letting go of me.

I sighed deeply and stared blankly at the wall. Out of the side of my eye I saw Esme standing at the door and she gave me a smile. Carlisle let go of me and Esme walked next to him and they both looked at me reading my gestures.

"Italy is a great place and Alec is wonderful, he wants to take things slow and not rush." I sat on the bed and twirled the ring on my finger on my right hand.

"I came to visit my old friends in Mystic Falls, Stefan and Damon. You remember them?" I asked looking at Carlisle and he nodded at me. "They have a little problem there and... I don't know it's complicated." I said looking ahead blankly.

"I'm sure that no matter what it is, things will work out, you're always welcome here." Esme said sitting next to me and hugging. I smiled at them. "Alice mentioned Victoria?" I said, changing the subject. "Yes, she is here and we suspect after Bella." Carlisle said motioning for me to follow him.

Bella and Edward went to Flo Rida to see Bella's mother so the rest of us stood in the middle of the forest and tried to catch Victoria. "On the left." Alice said and we took off running.

Emmet and I were after Victoria and Emmet tried to grab her but she threw Emmett and he hit me and we flew to the ground. We continued running and Victoria jumped into the wolves' territory. Victoria continued to run with the wolves after her. She jumped back to our side and Jasper was about to catch her but failed. Victoria jumped back into the wolves area and I cast the spell and she flew to the ground. I smiled but my concentration snapped when Emmet jumped into the wolves' area.

"Emmet don't." Rosalie said.

The gray wolf jumped and tackled Emmett to the ground. I jumped after and threw the wolf away from Emmet the wolf got back on its feet and was about to attack but Emmet stepped next to me.

༺༺༺༺༺༺༺

We were all standing by the Cullens when Edward brought Bella in and told us about the strange vampire smell in Bella's room.

"It was a complete stranger, I didn't recognize smell." Edward said.

"Some nomad?" Esme asked.

"That wouldn't have spared Bella's father." Rosalie said and Jasper entered the room with Emmett.

"The smell disappeared eight kilometers from Bella's house." Jasper said. I silently stared at the wall and listened to their conversation. "Are we becoming guards again?" Rosalie said angrily. They argued and Bella said she had Jacob.