"Why?"

"Because you left me. You ignored my calls and messages. And as you know... I can't live without you sweetheart."

"Stop calling me that stupid name! You're such a cheater! Don't you even care about Jisoo!?"

He chuckled again, which made me mad.

"She's a hoe."

She's a what-

My eyes widened suddenly, after hearing that word.

How can he!?

"I used her. But you. You're my everything."

Lol.

"I tracked you down everywhere, to watch what you do with your boss. And I knew this kid was allergic to jasmine. So I applied some on his jacket that day. I'm not that dumb to know that the contest was a trap. How stupid of you people to suspect him!"

He laughed sarcastically, before rubbing his nose.

The real culprit.

Jungkook cursed under his breath, as he glared at Soobin with red eyes.

"And I also made your best friend get into trouble, by blackmailing him."

"You did what?"

I glanced at Jungkook, who watched him with fiery eyes, ready to throw his hands anytime, unless he was freed.

"Yes. That poor boy did everything, because he likes you."

Whaat.

My heart skipped a beat, before I looked at Jungkook again. He quickly diverted his eyes to the ground, making me blink my eyes in disbelief.

He liked me?

How did I not notice this?

"And you."

Soobin pointed his index, glaring me.

"You fell for your stupid boss!"

I noticed Jungkook's eyes widened as they were about to pop out. He kept staring at me in shock.

"You never loved me, even when I did so many things for you! You fell for him everytime!"

What?

"I thought you would forget everything after losing your memories, and I would have a chance to prove myself and be with you. But no. It got even worse. You caught me with Jisoo. And then he made you feel better again."

He sighed, before rolling his eyes.

"Why is he such a bastard Y/n!? How can he be that good looking, just walking around, with thousands of girls staring at him? How can he be so rich, that he turned out to be the ceo of a company? How can he be so fucking smart? Just how!?"

I stared at him in shock, listening him criticize Taehyung in jealousy.

Because he isn't an asshole like you...

"To be honest... I'm the one, he is looking for since six months."

Wtf.

"I'm not a normal person, who works as an actor. I'm someone more than that
Y/n..."

More than that?

"W-Who are you?"

"I'm the leader of a mafia gang..."

S-Soobin!?

Leader of a mafia gang?

Am I dreaming?