At Erin's place

Começar do início

"Of course." 

"Was school ever hard for you? Did you go to college?" 

"Yes teachers were mean, because I didn't fit into their mold of learning and since I didn't live in the district, they tired to get me out, even though they welcomed me in the first place because there weren't enough kids. And would help other kids in class but not me.  I tried after I did so well in high school, but it didn't really work out for me, so I got jobs at bookstores in town and just stayed at that." 

"I'm so sorry that happened to you. He hugged her tight. Do you work at one now?"

"No, mostly I just write. I saved up enough and I'm good. Now, I'm just a bum." She joked.

"You are not a bum. You have ambition. It's just hard to get something like that out in the world." 

She looked at him and studied him. She put her hands and traced her finger tips a long his face. "I can't believe you're real."

"I can't believe you're real either." They looked at each other before kissing again. Erin had to pull away again. "I have to season the fish." 

"You should've put it in the oven. That way I can kiss you more." 

Erin stock her head out of the kicthen after putting her herbs on the salmon. "We can kiss after dinner, if you want." 

"Oh, I want." He said getting up from the couch into the kitchen and walked towards her on the stove, stiring the rice after finishing putting the herbs on the fish and finishing it with lemon. He put his hand on her shoulder. He dipped his head and kissed her on the spot between her shoulder and neck. 

"Oh." She said, surprised. Taylor hadn't made any moves yet but here he was trying to rav up her engine. "Taylor."

"Yes." He said contuning to kiss her neck.

Erin closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of it. Enjoying me wanted by this man and him being so patient with her, but she wasn't sure she was ready yet. "I don't mean to be rude, but you're distracting me."

He took his lips from her neck. "Sorry was that too much? Did I cross a line?"

"No, it's just... I don't want to burn dinner." 

"Oh." He said, getting what she really meant. "Can I help with anything?" He noticed the perfectly set table.

"You could open the champine." The champine she pulled out of the fridge a couple minutes before he arrived. 

"Oh okay, sure." Erin got out of the kitchen while Taylor preceeded to uncork the bottle and poured them a each a glass. "Wanna toast to anything?" He asked handing her a glass.

She thought about it for a moment. "How about to our future project and to us?"