00-year-old Kakashi

After the Fourth Ninja War ended, Kakashi felt a lot of emotions and felt tired and unlovable.

The story started when he was thirteen years old. That year, his important friend died. Before he died, he gave him an eye and entrusted his childhood sweetheart to him, but in the end he couldn't. Protect his childhood sweetheart.

These two incidents and his father's suicide left the young Kakashi with psychological pain. For eighteen years after his friend's death, he blamed himself almost every day. I'm even thinking, what would happen if my friend hadn't died and saw myself like this?

Maybe God heard his wish, until when he was thirty years old, Kakashi discovered that his friend was really not dead.

But...on the day of their reunion...

he was shocked.

His little friend turned out to be the one who started the Fourth Ninja War! ! He appeared in front of him with a face filled with bitterness and hatred.

Isn't he a crybaby, stupid and always defeated? ? ! ! Why did the painting style change like this? !

At that time, Kakashi had mixed feelings in his heart.

He has lived for so many years and has never seen anything, never anything like this! As a companion, he spent eighteen years on his grave, but in the end he was not dead at all, and he didn't come to tell him! !

Later, he told him that he had done all those bad things and wanted to destroy the world and create a world without any pain. He also said that the main reason why he became like this was because he refused to save Lin. The whole process called him spicy chicken, spicy chicken, spicy chicken, hello! That’s not what you said that night! !

The point is, his students finally managed to bring him back to the right path, but he still wants to die.

Do all Uchiha have this kind of brain circuit? ! Under normal circumstances, shouldn't the person who can't think about it be him who has been deceived for eighteen years and still gets ridiculed in all kinds of ways?

Moreover, after clarifying the identity.

When Kakashi recalled what the masked man said in front of him, he was indeed the copy ninja Hatake Kakashi. '

You have a very good eye' and the like... He couldn't understand the attributes of his former companion. Did he have selective amnesia and forget that he gave him the eyes?

Although I really want to complain about this.

But...

no matter what...

my friend died in the end...

Kakashi felt tired and unloved, because his friend died in front of him twice. Although his eyes were not dug out on the spot this time, he was really dead. Kakashi, who witnessed it with his own eyes, knew very well that there would never be another eighteen years.

Becoming the Sixth Hokage was shortly after the Fourth Ninja War.

At this time, the Hokage no longer needs to charge into battle for the war. He only needs to let Konoha recover from the trauma of the war. Kakashi has already thought of a way to recover this trauma. However, how to recover from one's own trauma is another matter. So, after Kakashi took office, he worked day and night for the village.

I don't know how long these days lasted, and Kakashi himself can't remember clearly.

I just remember one day, Kakashi had a dream.

In the dream.

A red moon hangs high, emitting a light red light.

The soil on the ground was as wet as blood.

Every inch of the land was filled with heavy death, and the surrounding plants were in a state of sluggishness, with corpses strewn everywhere.

There was a rotten smell in the air that was suffocating.

Suddenly, everything was blurry. All he could see was a black shadow. The black shadow had a pair of Sharingan eyes. Magatama was the shape he was most familiar with.

"Obito!"

Kakashi subconsciously called his name, his mind went blank, and he never thought about why Obito would appear in such a place.

It was like hell.

Little did he know that Obito had experienced such a hell when he was thirteen years old.

On the day Lin died, he went on a killing spree and opened the Mangekyo Sharingan. It was also the same scene at that time.

The dark figure didn't respond to Kakashi and walked away.

Looking at the black shadow that was getting further away, Kakashi hesitated and followed it. I don’t know how long I followed him, but the black shadow never looked back. It just kept walking forward, not knowing where it was going. It seemed that there was no end.

The moon was still red, but it was getting weirder.

The path he took had no trace of other people's breath, no trace of life.

"Obito!"

Kakashi called him again, and the black shadow stopped this time and slowly turned around -

the night was too dark, Kakashi couldn't see clearly what kind of expression he had at that time, and suddenly He fell backwards -

and behind him was an abyss.

Kakashi grabbed him with quick eyes and hands.

The next second.

The black shadow turned into a crow and flew away. Kakashi jumped into the air and fell into the abyss.

He did not close his eyes tightly, but looked up with his eyes open. As if it was an illusion, he saw everything he had experienced before on the stone wall. Five years old, six years old, seven years old, thirteen years old, seventeen years old, twenty-two years old, twenty-five years old, twenty-nine years old, and thirty years old.

Like a movie, it reappeared in front of him.

Kakashi had the consciousness that this was a dream and opened his eyes suddenly.

But...

what confused him was that everything around him seemed to be different from before.

At this moment, he was in the arms of a man...

and could smell a faint smell of sweat...

and the man seemed to be feeding him something...

milky white liquid.

Well, it also has a strong milk smell...

Kakashi recognized this thing and slowly raised his eyes to look at the man holding him. What he saw in his eyes was a familiar face, but that face was too much younger.

"Baby, drink quickly~"

the man said warmly, with a gentle smile in his dark eyes, which was warm.

It's just that...

Kakashi felt very complicated when he heard his young father calling him baby...

He remembered that he had a dream related to Obito.

Then, woke up.

And then -

is this a dream?

The young father held him in his arms, fed him and called him baby.

No matter how you think about it, it’s all just a dream.

Kakashi stretched out his chubby hand, put it on top of his other hand, and pinched himself with all his strength.

——It hurts.