𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-7

Start from the beginning

Vivaan's outfit
_______________

The moment kiara enter all eyes present their fell on her. She's smiling when she stand in front of him while her breath is shorten.

Noticing every eyes on her. Vivaan feels a little jealous then he hug her tightly while shouting "you're looking so beautiful my dear soon to be wife" and grazing other. "vivaan slow down a little" kiara said "ohh yeah" he replied while laughing awkwardly.

"actually kiara, i guess koi or aaya nahi late ho gaye honge. Aapko kuch khaana h to bta dijiye." he replied but his mates are not late actually he called kiara 1 hour before the flight so he can spend some time.

[Actually Kiara, guess no one else came, you must have been late. If you want something to eat then tell me.]

"No, i'm not hungry" she replied. "Ab mujhse kya sharmana, hum aapke hone wale pati h" he said and kiara replied with "theek h aapko jo khaana ho vahi manga lijiye, hum bhi vahi kha lenge" while watching the surrounding. "Aap hamare sath khayengi?" he asked with excitement. "kyu koi dikkat? aakhir aap hamare hone wale pati h" she replied with a little smile.

[Now why be shy of me, I am your future husband.] [Okay, order whatever food you want, I will eat the same.] [will you eat with me?] [Why any problem? After all, you are our future husband]

Vivaan get up and went from their to get something to eat.

He's very happy the whole way and bring food for her but she's not their.

He put the tray of food on a table and check the surrounding but she's nowhere to seen.

He call rishab

_______________
Rishab

Hello rishab, jaldi Indra
gandhi international
airport par aa
[hello rishab, come to the
Indra gandhi international
airport fastly]

Kyu kya hua?
[why what happen?]

Ye sab baad m puchna
abhi jaldi aa please
[ask about all this later
come quickly please]

_______________

Vivaan hang up the call. Rishab take his car key and went towards the airport. In the meantime, vivaan is still finding her and asking stranger did you saw her? while showing her picture to them.

Rishab reached and ask vivaan "what happen vivaan? why are you so tensed?" "A-actually k-kiara-" rishab cut him in between and ask "kiara ko kya huaa? bol vivaan?"

[what happen to kiara? tell vivaan?]

"v-vo mai usse yaha laya tha airport par kyuki phir mai usse 3 hafte nahi mil paata to s-soch ki thoda t-time spend kar lenge, or phir mai khana lene chala gaya par jab aaya to vo vaha par nahi thi" he replied and tears start forming in his eyes by thinking negative things.

[I-I brought her here to the airport because then I couldn't find her for 3 weeks so I-I thought we would spend some time together, or then I went to get food when I arrived and she wasn't there.]

He's scared as hell. He thought he fails to protect her. He's not enough for her. And rishab comforting her by saying "koi nahi vivaan mil jayegi hum mil kar dhund lenge" "par agar nahi dhund paye to? rishab mai usko protect tak nahi kar paya mai bhout bura hu bhout bura" he said while slapping himself. And rishab says "agar tu aaisa karega to phir kiara ko kon dhundega, vivaan?" with a little anger.

[don't worry vivaan we will find her] [But what if we can't find it? Rishab, I couldn't even protect her, I am very bad, very bad.] [If you do this then who will find Kiara, Vivaan?]

Vivaan asked a female staff to check girl washroom and tell him if kiara is inside or not, but washroom was all empty.

Rishab decide to watch the CCTV of that place and found out a boy wearing mask came and take her with him by holding her hand tightly while kiara is struggling in his arms.

He was wearing mask so he's not able to figure it out who it is. Rishab calls vivaan and ask him to came at security room.

Vivaan saw the video and he make a fist to control his anger.

"jisne bhi ye meri kiara ke sath kiya h mai usse chorne walo m se nahi, agar usse uske kiye ki saza nahi di to mera naam bhi VIVAAN SHEKHAWAT nahi" he says while his eyes are fully red with anger.

[Whoever did this to my Kiara, I am not one to leave him, if he is not punished for his actions then my name is also not VIVAAN SHEKHAWAT]

Vivaan postponed the tour until he find kiara.

To be continued

Thank you so much for 300+ views and 50+ votes.
I'm really happy, thank you so muchhh.
💕LOVE YOU ALL💕