Chapter 148 - Time Skip

Start from the beginning

"Is that Charlotte and... Nathan? What the hell are you two doing over here!?"

"Ikarus-sama and Petra-sama! It's been so long!"

"It's a pleasure to finally greet you two once again... Never realized your majesty had a twin sister"

Both the priestess and the knight hurry towards us and of course, succubus-sama can't help but embrace me in a hug. I'm not going to push her away since I've missed her as well, it's odd that the knight is here as well though. His armour is way fancier than I've ever seen it before but I did know about his promotion after all. Should probably mention he's noticed Aesa as well, she does follow me around like a bad smell after. Most of the time anyways...

"Heh, remember Ikarus's voice in her head? What's wrong with you knight?"

"Yeah, Petra's right, I've told you about Aesa before, that's how she looks in person. You can drop the formalities Nathan"

Petra gets round to calling him out first, the bloody knight even bowed for us during that greeting! What happened to the stuttering innocent knight I know and love... as a bro of course! You know, I reckon my mad decent into becoming full on female would've been slowed down if he was around more. It was inevitable after all but he is basically the only male party member we've had. I'm not counting Mr obnoxious for obnoxious reasons.

"Yeah, I'll cut it out then, and it's nice to speak with you again Aesa"

"Likewise. Last time Aesa spoke with Nathan and Charlotte, it was inside second completed dungeon"

"Ah, that irritating place, it was really..."

'While they're speaking, I've got to check this out real quick, status'

[Name: Nathan | Species: Human | Level: 182]

[Health 9,100/9,100]

[Stamina 9,002/9,100]

[Magicka 0/0]

----------

[Name: Charlotte | Species: Succubus | Level: 500]

[Health 12,500/12,500]

[Stamina 19,793/20,000]

[Magicka 30,000/30,000]

'Wow, he really has beefed up and not just in appearance it seems. Priestess is the exact same as well but being powered by a God does that, I suppose'

This actually reminds me about the demon worshipper Geld, his guild has had problems recently so he's been unable to follow us around despite him wanting to. So much for him needing to protect us but eh, do we really need a demon worshipping puppy around us? It sounds like I'm being rude but he seems perfectly fine with it though.

(Ikarus) "So... what brings you two old friends over anyways? It couldn't have been easy to get away from your duties Nathan"

"The emperor gave his permission as this is for something kinda important that requir-..."

"Don't mean to be rude queens but I'm standing here like an idiotic elf right now. Can I just speak to you two first?"

Can never forget about dwarven rudeness so that butting in isn't that surprising. Even if we are the unopposed leaders of this island, the majority of dwarfs are like this after all. Garry the gnome is pretty kind considering the rest of them are bullish idiots, they do know good humour and alcohol that makes up for it. Petra looks like she wants to smack him right now though.

(Ikarus) "Sorry then captain. You said something about an invitation?"

"Yes, I did. The beardless kid Jarl Denver has graciously asked for both the queens to visit as soon as possible. Don't ask for the details, it's supposed to be a secret I'm too stupid to understand... or remember"