°•~64~•°

Começar do início

"What's your status on Keitaro and Eimi?"

"Keitaro...I haven't really heard about him in a while, but I hope he's doing okay considering he's got issues. As for Eimi...speaking now but because of her braces, she could barely make out some words. Her face is still swollen a bit, but after the braces come out, her swelling should go down, and she should speak fully without any problems."

She sighed. "How are you holding up, Y/N?"

"Holly is scared, and I'm ninety percent fine. I just can't wait until this thing is over." She mutters.

"Do you really have to go to war, though? You've got kids and

"Don't sound like Kenma right now." She whispers. To be frank, she misses him. Holding him, smelling his smell, talking to him, laughing, and making love. But things are gone now. It's sad, but it's true.

"I haven't seen him recently. I feel like he's been hiding himself." Kita explains. Y/N got silent. She can only wonder what he's thinking in a moment like this. What if he and Kinney are together having a moment instead of Omen getting to them?

Even thinking the thought made Y/N smile. But the expression faded as quickly as it came.

"How are you and Suna?"

Now, it was Kita's time to sigh. "Not good. He's been distant. We haven't been out ever since he found out. But did you have to say all of those things to him? You're usually not that mean."

"Yes, I had to. He needs to snap out of it, Kita. He's lost himself as...him. Instead of focusing on trying to be something else or someone that he's not, he needs to get back to who he once was."

"And that was?"

"Come on, Kita...who's the Suna you know? Not Rintaro Shinsuke. Suna."

Silence.

"Get him back, I know you miss that version of him. The Suna that didn't listen to you, the one that always stood up to his best friend no matter what, even when he thought his friend was sleeping with Tetsuro. Heck, he even hit me that time." She reminds.

"And the Suna after that. The one who would hated being a bottom. Or the one you knew even before your girlfriend. That Suna."

It was still quiet. Y/N gazed at Andy, who's now helping Holly out of the house. She and Sam were done with packing everything, which was quite the load.

"Well, I hope all good comes your way. And by the way, I'll need you to pick up a load for me at Dolly's." She explains.

"A load?"

"Mhm, don't worry, it's a light load."

Y/N hung up and went over to Andy, giving her her phone. She took it, pocketing the device. Y/N opened the passenger door and let Holly inside.

She snapped Holly in and gave her a look. Holly caught it, getting curious as to why Y/N would look at her that way.

Y/N closed the door and went over to the driver's side door. "Oh, Andy, there's something in the upstairs room I need you to get for me."

"What is it?"

"A key, it's for...storage."

"Umm..."

"If you want Sam to go with you, he can. Since it's obvious that you love the distraction." She smiles.

Andy shot Sam a glance, and he itched his scalp, avoiding eye contact.

"I'm good." When Andy left inside, Y/N dropped her smile and glared at the boy. He gulped.

"You better learn how to shoot." Y/N got into the car and locked the doors. She revved the engine and stared ahead.