It's not Stealing, It's Borrowing

Leah's P.O.V. 

I had thrown almost every single file  I had. I have no idea where Howard found it. The last time I checked it was locked away. When it disappeared I about had a heart attack. Even though I wasn't fully married to Ikaris and Sersi, I was considered their honorary wife. Phastos had made the structure of it and Sersi used her power to change it appearance to fit me better. Now it's somewhere among Stark's endless amount of stuff. My phone starts ringing bringing me out of my destructive stupor. "What?!" I answer it. 

"Did I call at a bad time?" Marc asks unsurely. 

"Don't worry about it," I suggested. "What do you need?" 

"I found the last piece of the map but I need help getting it," he admits. "Are you free tonight?" Looking around my room as papers and boxes are thrown everywhere. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to get out of here for a night. 

"Are we going to need backup?" I asked with a sigh. 

"Probably. There will be a lot of security and it you invite Venom it might take care of a few problems." Thinking about for a moment. Wade will cause to much chaos and bring to much attention to ourselves. Clint, Natasha, or Bucky would probably be good picks. Loki is on probation so he's out. Wanda would be interesting. Steve is to recognizable for this mission. 

"I have a couple of ideas. Come to the Avengers compound as Bucky convinced me to move here for a time."

"Why did you agree with that?" 

"Cause I got nothing better to do. Look just meet me at the compound will ya. Now I need to go do some convincing." I hang up the phone and make my way downstairs. Luckily I found Bucky drinking coffee with Sam and Steve. 

"Ya busy tonight?" I ask point blank. He looked at me in shock for a moment. "Well?" 

"Why do you want to know?" he asked back.

"Cause I need some help breaking into a mansion of a well known black market dealer and stealing an ancient egyptian artifact." He looks at me like I've grown a second head. "What you asked why and I answered." 

"What is wrong with you?" Rolling my eyes at him in return. "Do you really expect me to be okay with what you just asked?" 

"You'll get used to it," Clint voices. "I've seen her convince Fury on more crazier ideas, hell she's even dragged me into some of them." 

"Are you still angry about that one time?" I ask Clint. 

"You got me shot. I still have the scar from it." Again I roll my eyes before turning back to Bucky. 

"So are you in? I already have two other people coming with me." 

"Who are the others?" 

"Marc and someone you haven't met yet," I shrug. His face changes when I mention Marc. 

"What's the story between you two?" 

"I shot him and then we became friends after that. Look the past is the past now are you in or out?" 

"Who's in or out?" Tony asks as he walks in. 

"Your insides if you don't find my necklace," I state. 

"I told you I don't know where it is," he argues. 

"Well try harder or I'm going to tear this whole compound apart." 

"Let's just all calm down here," Bruce tries to de-escalate everything. "Is there any way to make finding it easier." 

"It gives off energy reading," I admit, "you locate it, you locate the necklace. Think of it this way, that necklace was my wedding ring so you can see I want it back." Turning back to Bucky. "Tonight 8 o'clock don't be late." I then walk off back to my room.