Sometimes the Truth Hurts

Sam, Natasha, Steve, and Bucky were sitting at the dining table for breakfast waiting for Leah to appear. Unfortunately for them Marc was the first one to appear and shirtless may one add. "Mr. Spector I believe Ms. Azure will not appreciate your lack of clothing," a butler chastises. 

"Oh come on just because they're here," Marc complains. 

"Just him alone Alfonso," Leah states as she walks in. "Keep chastising him and I'll never hear the end of it." She was wearing silk lilac pajamas and a matching silk robe. "Although you could be courteous to my guest," she argues with Marc. He shrugs his shoulders in return. 

"You've never complained before," he argues. 

"That's because I only have to deal with you most of the time," she retorts. "Now play nice, I have to go meet up with Murdock before the trial. Oh and everything you need is on my office desk. Word of advice next time ask Konshu to make sure you have all the pieces of the puzzle." 

"You know you've been a bit of a bitch lately." 

"Blame the lack of coffee." She turns to the four heroes. "Please don't let this troll get to you he's mostly all bark and no bite." Marc glares at her for her comment. "Like I said all bark. I'll see you all the trial everything here is available to you. Cars are in the garage just ask the staff for directions. Keys will be in a draw right next to the door." She then rushes out in order to meet up with Matt on time. 

"Well she seems like a woman on a mission," Sam jokes. 

"You get used to it," Marc adds. "I've never seen her not working on something. Don't get alarmed if you don't see her around. She's usually staying in one of her other places or working on a story." 

"Sounds like a busy woman," Natasha observes. Marc shrugs in reply. 

"That's just how she is." Nothing was said for the rest of breakfast. Marc left right after finishing breakfast. The four heroes left after getting ready for the trial. 

Leah arrived at a coffee shop right by the courthouse

Leah arrived at a coffee shop right by the courthouse. "You're late," Matt teases her. 

"Yeah well I hate wearing suits. Makes me feel like a snob," her nose scrunches as she says this.