𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-6

Start from the beginning

[

why only kids watch cartoon? I did any sin by watching this cartoon? Did anyone refused you to watch this? I'm not a kid and don't call me a child]

"acha acha calm down chalo hum bhi aapke sath dekh lenge.......... bachaaa" he said ~bachaaa~ to tease her and she passes him a death stare then shout "mummmmaaaaa" in annoyed tone. And vivaan is laughing so hardly while grabbing his stomach and thought "par aapko shaadi k baad kon bachayega bachaa? Shaadi k baad aap mummmaaa bolke kaha jaogi?" and smirk.

[ok ok calm down let me also see with you...........childdd] [But who will save you after marriage, child? After marriage, where will you go after calling me Mummmaaa?]

Then kiara starts ignoring vivaan and he's following her like a lost puppy. She turn and ask "what you want? huhh.. why are you following me?" "Ummm, vo aapne hame ye kyu nahi btaya ki aaj aap baby blue or black pehenne wali h? vo to by luck hum black shorts pehen aaye varna outfit match kaise hotaa? aapko btana cahiye tha" he said while controlling his laugh as she mad a -are you serious?- face and then move from their.

[Ummm, why didn't you tell us whether you were wearing baby blue or black today? By luck I wear black shorts otherwise how would the outfit match? You have to inform me that]

Vivaan enjoying teasing her now and kiara is irritated by it. She just flip to warn him but accidently her foot twist and she slip. She's closing her eyes ready to kiss the floor but before she fell, two pair of arms protect her. She open her eyes and meet with his dark brown hazel eyes in which she wants to drown herself.

Rishab cames for somewhere and then shout "bhoo..." beside them as they both fell down. Kiara is under vivaan then she said "jaldi hato mere upar se aap kitne bahri h." He get up then offer his hand to kiara to get up and she accept it. "I'm so sorry agar meri vajah se aapko lag gai ho to" he said with a very serious face. "Owh.. its ok don't worry i'm fine" she said when she saw him serious.

[Quickly move away from me you are so heavy] [I'm so sorry if you got hurt because of me]

"by the way, tu es mignonne, mon amour (you are looking cute, my love)" he said knowing very well she'll not understand a single word. "Kya? Kya kaha aapne tu ta to?" she asked with a confussed face.

[what? what did you said tu ta to?]

A bell ring, all attention goes toward the door and priyanka goes to open the door then welcome pandit ji.

As pandit ji came, kiara offer him some water and pandit ji start reading kundali (horoscopes).

And shock when he saw "are aaisi kundali to bhout naseeb walo ki banti hai. Inke to 36 guns m se 35 guns mil rahe h" which bring huge smile on everyone's face specially on vivaan.

[Hey, such horoscopes are made only for those who are extremely fortunate. They are getting 35 guns out of 36 guns.]

"Or shaadi ka shubh muhrat 1 hafte or 1 mahine baad ka h. Uske baad koi shubh muhrat 1 saal baad hi aayega" pandit ji said and sumit asked vivaan to fix which of these dates?

[And the auspicious time for marriage is after 1 week and 1 month: After that any auspicious time will come only after 1 year.]

Vivaan wants to get married with her today and make her only his but as kiara said she need some time so he can go with 1 month date. If he choose date after a month then he get more time to impress her before marriage.

"uncle you can choose date which is after 1 month" he said and kiara gives him a big smile.
Now vivaan is controlling his heart beat and the butterflies dancing into his stomach.

After having some snacks, pandit ji is gone. Vivaan and rishab are also going now but vivaan don't want to leave her.

They are going towards his car then suddenly kiara came towards vivaan and she tip-toe then pecked him on his cheeks and said "thank you so much for understanding my side" then run inside the house without grazing him once.

But he's standing their with red cheeks and then put his fingertip on the cheek she pecked while asking rishab "did she just kiss me?? did she just-" he asked "no vivaan it was peck" rishab replied. "whatever it was but did she just just just-" he is saying but rishab cutted him in between by saying "yes vivaan now lets go home" "rishab you want a treat today?" he asked excitedly "treat ko kon hi mana kar sakta h? chalo chale" rishab replied and they both went towards a restaurant then after dinner they both went to thier house.

[who'll reject the treat?]

He's sleeping while cuddling a pillow.

He's happy like crazy for now and why not a girl whome he like from 2 years just peck him sorry kiss him in his language.

To be continued

Its my first story so please coporate but if you find any mistake or anything then please let me know.
Don't be a silent reader. Please manage now i'll try my best to read more interesting stories for you all.
🌻LOVE YOU ALL🌻