"My baby sister is in love" he teased. Minjeong glared at him.

"I'm not," she pinched her nose. "Well, maybe I like them," her brother smiled. "But the problem is that she has someone." She had just met Jimin two weeks ago, and her feelings were messing with her.

Minjeong widened her eyes in realization when her brother seemed to focus on one word, "she?"

"What no! I didn't mean it I meant he, not her why would I say she I never-" she was cut off by her brother.

"Please calm down," her brother urged her. she felt like crying. What if he didn't believe her? What would he tell their parents? What if they kicked her out and refused to accept her? The thought of it devastated her, and she was overwhelmed with a flood of "what-if" questions. "Can you explain what's going on?" he asked her with a serious expression on his face.

Fuck it "I'm gay" She stopped to take a look at his face then she continued "I've been thinking that since middle school but I just confirmed it. Please don't hate me and don't tell our parents they'll hate me" a tear fell her face.

Sunoo's expression softened as she spoke, "Why would I hate you?" She looked surprised, as her brother wasn't angry or disgusted. "I don't care who you like. You're still my sister, and I will continue to love you." Sunoo's sister started sobbing and threw herself at her brother, hugging him tightly.

After calming down, she pulled out of her brother's embrace. "Can you keep this between us and not tell anyone?" Sunoo wiped away Minjeong's tears, and he nodded.

"Of course, it's between us," he assured her, but then his face turned into a teasing grin. "So, who is this girl who captured my baby sister's heart?" Minejongs smiled and blushed, and he laughed at her. "Damn, you must really like her because you're blushing," he said. She hit him lightly and covered her face, embarrassed.

"Yu Jimin" she told him everything in detail without missing anything. She thought Sunoo was sleeping, but when she faced him, she saw that he was deep in thought. "What do you think?"

"If you do like her maybe you should go for it," I think he missed something important in here.

"She is dating someone"

"You said it. She is dating Ryujin and she is just courting her so you have a chance" he has a point.

She was about to respond but was cut off when her phone rang. And jimin was calling. Wait... jimin was calling! "Shit jimin is calling"

He sat on the sofa with his legs crossed and she accepted the call on speaker so that Sunoo could hear.

"Hello"

"Ah minjeongie how are you" Minjeong blushed when Jimin called her by her nickname, and her brother sent her a teasing grin.

"I'm great what about you?"

"I'm fantastic. I have something important to tell you can I drop over at your house?" her brother started to hit her saying she should confess today.

"Yes, I have something to tell you too"

"OK cool open the door" sunoo and minjeong eyes widened.

"Come again?"

" I am at your house are you gonna keep me waiting" minjeong and sunoo rushed to the window to take a look and jimin was there for real.

"Oh ok I will open the door right away" She hung up the call and looked at sunoo still shocked.

"What. Don't let your future girlfriend wait. open the door" he grinned.

Sunoo pushed her to the front door, "i look like a mess. My eyes are puffy and red, and my hair is a mess."

"Who cares? You are still beautiful," she said as she straightened up, opened the door, and saw Jimin standing there looking as gorgeous as always. Jimin hugged Minjeong and then pulled away.

"Are you home alone?" jimin asked looking around.

"No actu-" She was about to introduce her brother but he suddenly disappeared "Yes, I am," she said confused.

"Hmm. Aren't you going to let me in?" Minjeong apologized and scooted away, letting Jimin in and closing the door behind her. They sat on the couch, chatting about common things until the real reason why Jimin was there was brought up. "As I said, I have something to tell you..." Minjeong felt nervous.

"Yes I do too" she confessed.

Would you like to go first?" asked the older girl. Minjeong shook her head, indicating that she would prefer the older girl to begin. "Shall we do it together?" the older girl suggested. Minjeong thought for a moment and nodded in agreement. They both counted to three and said it in unison, "One... two... three...

"Ryujin asked me to be her girlfriend"

"I like..."

"What"

"What?"

-

Sorry for taking so long to upload school is exhausting...

Every time I breathe there is an exam and I am tired of studying.

Anyway, please kindly vote for all chapters and bye love you xoxoxo...