🍒

Their love was incorrect in many ways for those around him, they said they should not be together, they were too different to last. They were too young to know about the eternal according to their acquaintances.

Looking at that diamond ring shining on the ring finger of Jisoo's left hand raised all those kinds of comments for the thousandth time.

Who had seen a CEO dating a novel writer? Who had seen an alpha prefer one of his own caste over all the omegas and betas?

It was unacceptable, especially when you compared their different ways of perceiving the world, but they did not know that in part their great differences united them.

No one knew how long those two had waited for the red thread tied to their little fingers to tighten, causing their paths to cross and Cupid to shoot them with great intensity.

Spontaneous meetings turned into dates, and soon it was normal to find Jeonghan waiting outside the editorial office where Joshua worked.

His love became stronger and stronger and the one with angelic features couldn't wait to shout that he was in love with Hong Jisoo.

A few months ago, with one knee on the ground, Jeonghan confessed and shared the crazy adventure that he wanted to write with his minor.

Unlike what was expected, Joshua denied, he denied through tears as he felt that he could ruin the life of his loved one if he made that selfish decision that his capricious heart dictated in those minutes.

"Why me?" It was the only thing that the writer dared to question in a broken sentence.

"Shua."

The younger denied again and covered his lips trying not to sob as his tears increased, wanting to hear that voice that told him that he should say goodbye before it was too late.

"I can't, I can't ruin your life."

Those words were like snow in September, something icy, but the one with angelic features knew that behind the icy words there was a warm reason.

Jeonghan hated that look in Jisoo's eyes, he hated that this feline eyes reflected pain and insecurity.

Was his love not enough? Had those years been just an improvisation? Had it all been like a simple summer love?

No, Jeonghan knew better his love remained through all seasons even though he possessed the warmth of summer.

"They will talk about you, I don't want you to argue with your family, or be denied your rights, I don't want you to live next to me if you have to give up so much, I don't want it to become one of those novels where everything is so extreme. I don't want you to live with the only option of having to adopt, because it is almost impossible for me to conceive of a life. I don't want you to be exposed to so much talking. This is not a fairy tale Hannie." The younger alpha explained painfully, trying to regulate his crying.

It was true that Jeonghan's parents would go crazy if they found out that his son was dating an alpha and had asked for his hand in marriage.

But neither of them nor society knew how correct the love that they both lived felt.

"They don't know what they're talking about, they don't know about the things we do, they don't know about the thousands of I love yous that we have professed to each other. But I bet if they knew, they'd just be jealous of us. They don't know what it's like to spend all the nights awake, they don't know that I've waited my whole life to fall in love with you and feel that it's the most accurate decision I've ever made."

Jeonghan murmured softly, as he stood up to caress the wet and blushing cheekbones of Jisoo who was crying profusely for that confession.

"Let them talk, they don't know how special you are, they don't know what you done to my heart, how you have enchanted my heart. They can say anything they want, because they don't know about us.

"They don't know what we do best and that Shua, it's our little secret, baby. " The CEO added.

The one of American origins could only hug him so tightly, immersing himself in Jeonghan's soft aroma of Agave, the lazy-eyed alpha clung to his waist, whispering thousands of sweet phrases that stirred both hearts.

He wasn't being delusional and every kiss Jisoo and he shared became sweeter as if it were ambrosia itself.

"I want to tell the world that you are my love." Jeonghan said, kissing the cheeks of the caramel-skinned one and then kissing the nose and forehead of Joshua, who had a slightly frowning brow and his lips in a pout, looking like a confused kitten.
" So I ask you for the second time, would you marry me? Would you accept me as a part of your days until you get sick of how cheesy I can be when it comes to you?"

"I would never get tired of you." Out of inertia, Joshua responded, causing a sweet smile to appear on Jeonghan's thin lips.

Mischievously, with the younger still in his arms, after losing himself in the opposite eyes, the alpha with angelic features kisses the fluffy lips of the feline-eyed one, he swore that every
minute next to Jisoo was better than the last, every time.

Stunned, Joshua separates himself, observing how with one of his hands the older man caressed his reddish lower lip and then ran over his cheekbones and attracted him to another long-awaited encounter between his lips, appropriating and savoring each sigh that left the younger's lips.

He couldn't stop kissing those rose petals that drove him to delirium and remembering that his question was not answered by his lover, this time he was the one who broke the kiss while he caressed Jisoo's neck with his nose, who closed his eyes before the pleasant transmitted sensation.

"You haven't answered my question Joshuji." The CEO remembered continuing his caresses on the young alpha's snowy skin.

"I accept."

Joshua in a whisper told him, this being the best of the secrets that he revealed to Jeonghan who did not stop himself from turning him around while he hugged him around his tiny waist.

"Do you really accept?" Questioned the man with angelic features in disbelief although at no time had he lost hope of obtaining that long-awaited response from his beloved.

"I accept, I would love to marry you"

Jisoo assured, appreciating as a prisoner of euphoria, Jeonghan attracted him to a celebration dance where he made him jump hugging him and kissed him infinite times, falling more and more in love with him.

No one knew what they both felt, no one knew how special what they treasured in their hearts was, no one knew how precious they were to each other.

They would talk, it's the truth, they all do, but none of them knew what it was like to feel that love, they didn't know anything about them.