Chapter: 15 (Family Trip)

ابدأ من البداية

Mrs.Cha: Wow! Bestie you have a big brain..

Mrs.Cha mocked her friend as Mrs.kim slightly give her a fake glare. Eunwoo and In-Yeop looked at eachother before saying...

In-Yeop: That would be great Aunt!

He expressed his feelings getting excited for a family trip!

Eunwoo: We would love to go at such family trips!

Mrs.kim smiled looking at the two boys as she diverted her gaze towards her son to see them glaring at her...

The seven boys clenched their jaws tightly as a vein popped on their necks. They fisted their hands as they control the anger raising in them....

Yoongi: Why suddenly?

His cold voice made his mother to get a shiver in her spine. She clutched her husband's hand to control the tears while looking at her daughter-in-law...

While Yn sat there seeing the scenario between the Kim family she knows her husbands are getting angry so she decided to speak...

Yn: That would be a fantastic idea mom!

She smiles brightly looking at her mother-in-law whose smile got widen hearing her daughter-in-law's word.

Mrs.Kim: Thanks dear! I wanna say something else also...

She hesitated before saying...

Mrs.Kim: There will be some more people coming! Is it okay with everyone?

Everyone of them nodded their heads as the seven boys sitting their too nodded their heads when Yn glared at them..

They weren't afraid of anything untill she entered in their life telling them to be respectful towards everything...

Jimin: So, we are taking out leave now!

His voice held the authority as Yn smiles at everyone before hugging her family as their gazes were fixed at her seeing her being so respectful towards everyone.

Mr.Cha: Take care my princess...

Her father patted her head as Yn smiles before nodding and exiting the mansion.

Mrs.Kim: They are doing perfect!

Mrs.Cha: I hope they will be able to live a happy life...

The two women conversed with each others as a smile got beamed on everyone's faces getting excited about the trip...

Why their will be extra people?

Who are they?

The cold wind of the mansion strikes towards their direction as they all hurriedly entered inside the mansion.

Seeing the weather it can be predicted that it was soon going to be rain. A terrible one..

A rain which which will destroy and makes someone's life!

Hurriedly entering inside the blanket Yn slept as the coldness was making her lazy to go something else.

As soon as she drifted to the slumber sleep the door of her room got open as the seven boys entered inside the room.

Their hearts got the best feeling when they saw her carefully sleeping making small snoring sounds.

Hosoek: You are really something!

He said laying beside her as she didn't moved an ince. Surely she has a deep sleeping habit.

Taehyung: You are making us feel many things!

He said as he tucked a hair string behind her ear softly pecking her lips. Her everything made them addictive towards her.

Jimin: We are never let you gonna go away from us!

The darkness and possessiveness in his voice made her shiver as she tugged herself more closer to the blanket, as if she was listening him...

Pecking her lips he laid beside Hosoek. While Jungkook came forward..

Jungkook: We will make sure of it!

Nodding her head she moved towards his direction as he smirked before kissing her forehead and giving a peck to her lips.

Namjoon: We have never felt these types of feeling towards anyone but you...

He stopped as everyone gazed towards her.

Jin: We think we are falling for you. Deeply and more deeply!

Saying this he laid beside Yoongi who was laying beside her. They embrace eachother which they never in their lifes did.

Now they have promised themselves that they are never gonna let her go away from them!
______________