The new guest

(Hiro's POV:a few weeks later)

Mom's been acting weird lately. And I don't know how, it's like a gut feeling, like when somehow when you go into your room and can tell that something changed but you just couldn't put you finger on it.

But when I asked her what's wrong she told me that it was a surprise and that I would be excited. It left me confused about what she was talking about.

Then a day later I heard screaming, something or someone was falling into our home and when they landed a huge dust cloud was expelled. When the dust cloud dissipated there was a boy.

He was getting up just fine but when he turned his eyes towards my mom he suddenly backed away in fear. I didn't understand what was happening so I just went over to the boy and ask him." Hey are you okay?" It seems that I got his attention because he just looked with his jaw open at me making me uncomfortable.

"Bugs will fly into your mouth if you leave it open." My mom said walking towards the boy. But as she approached the boy started shaking like he was looking at the devil.

When my mom finally made her way over to us she firstly put one of her fingers under his chin and carefully lifted her finger making sure not to hurt the boy than he already is.

"Hey mama is it time to eat?" I asked my stomach rumbling almost like it was agreeing with me the boy(I should ask for his name) just looked at me in confusion as of asking if I was related to my mom." Yes sweetie it is, why don't you grab us something to eat huh?" Mom asked, I nodded my head and started  walking towards one of the walls with fruit on it.

The boy just looked at me in confusion thinking about how I would get the fruit that was at least ten feet above me. And I did what I usually did when I grabbed the fruit. I augmented myself and started running up the wall and before I could fall I jumped springing myself off the wall and grabbed enough fruit to fill all of our stomachs.

The boy just looked at me with shock and surprise. I just handed him some of the fruits and gave most of them to mom." So mama what are we going to do now?" I asked my mom look at me before replying." What we usually do sweetie it's just that now we have a new guest."

"Okay mama, so when do we start sparring?" I asked, mom thought for a moment before replying." I don't know how about we introduce us to our guest that we've neglected so far." She said, we just stared at him before we started introduced ourselves." Hello my name is Hiro and this is my mama Sylvia. What's your name?" I said while holding my hand out to help him up.

He just stared at me before taking my hand and said in a strained voice." My name is Arthur, Arthur Leywin. But my family calls me Art you can to." As he finished talking he looked down his eyes glazed over in worry.

"I might not be able to see where your parents are but I can tell you that they are alive and well." Mom said confusing me." I'll start making you a portal so you can leave. It'll take a few months are you okay with that Art?" Mom said surprising me that she didn't tell me that she could make portals.

After a month of Arthur staying with us my mom asked him something," I was under the assumption that humans can only awaken at adolescence to early adulthood?"

"Yeah my mom and dad say I'm something of a genius." Arthur said. I was just doing my normal routine of refining my current abilities both as a mage and as a swordsman.

"Have you ever thought of meditating while moving little Art?" Mom asked, Art looked at her like she was crazy and when he asked if that was even possible mom asked me to demonstrate, I did and it left Arthur shocked.

From then on he started to try and absorb mana while moving at first it was extremely difficult at barely and movement from him disrupted his meditation but then after four months of repeating it he finally got it.