"Regina!" Ursula called. "We could use a heart rip over here. Granny needs a little encouragement in taking our order."

"Yes, a very effective tactic," Cruella added. "Didn't you once rip out the heart of every villager in the north woods?"

"Or was it the south?"

"Uh, why don't you head to my office, get started on the book?" Regina suggested as she glanced at her son.

"Sure," Henry agreed. "Make sure to get chocolate frosted doughnuts, not chocolate doughnuts, okay?"

"Mm-hmm." Henry left. "Let me be clear, ladies. If you bring up my former sins around my son again, you'll find yourselves across that town line faster than you can say "costume jewellery.""

"These are blood diamonds, I'll have you know," Cruella said.

"Come on, let's take our business elsewhere," Ursula stated.

"So what's the plan here?" David asked.

"To deal with our... Latest crisis," Mary Margaret replied.

"Those two might be tactless morons, but... They couldn't magic their way out of a paper bag," Regina said. "I wouldn't worry. And they're here to seek redemption."

"You don't actually believe that?"

"If I didn't think it was a distinct possibility, I wouldn't have let them in town in the first place."

"Now that they're here, we have to be certain, which means keeping eyes on them 24/7," David told them.

"Which sounds like a job for the sheriff's department. I have bigger things to worry about."

Cruella and Ursula left the restaurant. They crossed Hook, Derek, Alise, Odette and Emma's way.

"Hook," Ursula called.

"You know her?" Emma questioned.

"Aye, love," Hook answered. "I encountered many a vile creature on my voyages."

Odette tilted her head and frowned.

"Emma. I'm glad you're here," David said. "We have to go."

"What?" Emma asked. "Now? We just came to meet you for lunch. I've been dying for a grilled cheese all day."

"It'll have to wait. You're aware we have two new friends in town. They're up to something. If we hurry, we can pick up the trail."

"Looks like duty calls."

---

Cruella and Ursula entered Mr. Gold's shop.

"Try anything, and both of you will hop out of here as toads," Belle warned.

"Well, hello to you, too, darling," Cruella said.

"Nice place you got here," Ursula commented. "Sure beats sweeping the castle."

"Why are you here?" Belle asked. "Have you come to kidnap me again?"

"Oh, did we do that?" Cruella replied. "Oh, they all blur together. No, we've come to offer you our congratulations in defeating the Dark One. I mean, who would've thought it? A simple chambermaid takes down the most powerful sorcerer in the land. You did... Quite a number on him, darling." Ursula used her tentacles to take a box in the back shop.

"So you've... Seen him?"

"Yes, he's a mess, darling. A bum. Reduced to his old cowardly self. It makes sense, really, why he was so terrified of losing his magic. Tell me, is there not a part of you revelling in all of this?"