STORYBROOKE - PRESENT DAY - STREET

"Until we're together, no one leaves this town," Elsa said, using her powers and an ice wall grew at the border of Storybrooke. "Anna, I will find out what happened to you."

ENCHANTED FOREST - PAST

Anna was walking to a farm. She knocked on the door.

David opened the door and asked, "Can I help you?"

"I hope so," Anna replied. "Are you David?"

"Yes. Yes, I am."

"So, anyway, I got your name from an old friend of yours... From Arendelle."

"Arendelle? You know Kristoff?"

"What makes you think it's Kristoff?"

"He's the only person from Arendelle I know."

"Okay. He didn't tell me that. Hard to be on a secret mission when you don't have all the facts."

"What's the mission?"

"I just told you it's secret. But he told me I could trust you... Just not with the mission."

"Okay. What's your name?"

"Joan."

"Your name's not Joan."

"You're smart, too. That's good. See, I have to give a false name for your safety."

"You're wanted?"

"Look, I don't know if I can be more clear... Secret mission, your safety. Let me start over. I'm Joan. Can I sleep in your barn?"

"Sure, Joan. Anything for Kristoff's fiancée. The ring. Congratulations."

"Thanks."

"Well, I guess I'll find out your name at the wedding. Uh, the barn's out back. You can stay the night. You should hurry and get inside. This is a bad time." Somebody was coming.

"Who's that?"

"That is someone you don't want to mess with. They call her Bo Peep."

STORYBROOKE - PRESENT DAY - CHARMING FAMILY LOFT

"Here you go, sweetheart," Mary Margaret said. "I'll see you in three hours for your midnight shrieking. Yes, I will. Ohh. Sweet dreams."

"What do you suppose babies dream about?" Henry wondered.

"Bullfighting," David replied.

"Laser tag," Emma added.

"That's not true," Mary Margaret told them.

"I think they're joking," Henry guessed.

"Right," Mary Margaret noted. "I'll recognize funny again when he's three and I've had some sleep."

"Three?" David repeated. "I see the optimism returning."

"Okay, chocolate, DVDs, ice cream," Emma noted, looking at what Henry had. "Red wine? That's one heck of a late-night snack, kid."

"It's for my mom," Henry explained.

"I don't drink and sheriff."

"My other mom. I googled "how to get over a breakup." It didn't talk about your boyfriend's wife time-travelling back from the past, but close enough."

"That's really sweet."

A raven knocked on the window.

"What the..." David began.