Doubts...👛

♡⁠˖D𝑜𝓊ᵇŤⓢ  ♠

**✧✿⁠^▿✧◕*⁠.⁠✧**

     Today, Eijirou and Mina would be visiting his cousin, Tetsutetsu in the city. He had just gotten married a few months ago to his old friend from college, Itsuka. Eijirou had been really excited about meeting the couple. While Mina was nervous.

Their trip the city had taken a while. Mina felt like she had rocks in her belly. Memories of the brothel resurfaced once in a while as Eijirou's truck approached the big city. He had noticed her discomfort and placed his palm over hers to reassure her.

He had suggested she stayed home while he stopped by at Tetsu's place but she stubbornly refused. She even bribed him by sucking him off immediately after their discussion so he would agree.  She didn't want to be apart from him. She enjoyed his company the most. Even if she spent some days with  Ochaco, Momo and Kyouka, she still loved spending time with her boyfriend the most.

Yes... he was her boyfriend now.

It had been a week since they became an item and she loved every day of it. She wondered if this feeling of constant euphoria was similar to the honeymoon phase.

"You wanna stop by a supermarket so we could get Tetsu and Itsuka somethin'?" He squeezed her thigh encouragingly so she wouldn't be bothered by the passing men on the streets. She nodded slowly.

"Then we could find a room at a nearby hotel before visiting.... Would you like some cake later, Love?" He leaned into her side of the car so he could nuzzle her neck with his nose at the stoplight. He knew she was tense and he didn't like her being tense. He wanted her to loosen up and get comfortable so she wouldn't get herself hurt.

"I'd love some cake..." Mina breathed out as her shoulders relaxed. He always knew how to make her feel better.

"Then we could watch a few episodes of that anime you've been dying to see... I'll feed you and kiss you... and cuddle you..." He playfully nipped her neck before planting a soft kiss there.

"Thanks Red..." She beamed. Her mood became elated. He really knew how to make her happy.

He hadn't forgotten what happened at the department store, so he made sure to stay by her side while they searched for a gift they could give his cousin.

They ended up buying a bottle of wine. Eiji mentioned Itsuka loved wine.

"How come I never saw Tetsu when I came over all those years ago?" Mina asked while the cashier packaged their bottle.

"Well... Tetsu lived with his dad...Who is mom's brother...My uncle in the city.... Remember those Saturdays I usually couldn't make it to surf?...Yeah... we were visiting them on those days..." He explained while interlocking their fingers.

"Have a nice day Sir.... Ma'am..." The woman behind the counter greeted them and Mina smiled warmly at the young lady. She seemed to be in highschool with curly purple hair and light grey eyes.

"Let's go see the power couple, shall we?..." Eijirou joked as he tugged her into his red truck so they could drive to his cousin's home.

" Eijirou joked as he tugged her into his red truck so they could drive to his cousin's home