Snap...🍨

𝕊𝕟𝕒𝕡
**✧✿⁠^▿✧◕*⁠.⁠✧**

This situation he found himself in wasn't the best so far. He was as hard as a pole and his erection didn't look like it was going down anytime soon. Just feeling her wetness was enough to work him up this bad. He needed to get rid of this before anyone came here.

He groaned painfully when he felt himself through his shorts. He had been patient all this time. Slowly letting Mina ease into her life with freedom but fuck, was it hard to hold himself back. He had been fantasizing about her. Getting boners at places he mustn't. Worst of all, he had gotten hard when she dropped by at the elementary school to give Eri and Kota a gift. He couldn't help it with the way her ass filled out her jeans. Or how her breasts bounced as she moved. He was just lucky only Izu and Sho knew about that.

He pulled down his red shorts and his dark underwear so he could take hold of himself in his hands.

"Fuck!" His eyes squeezed shut. He was leaking precum at his tip. He started off with slow, steady strokes. Imagining it was Mina who was taking care of him.

He sank his teeth into his lower lip to suppress a harsh moan.

"Mina...Fuck-Mina!..." He hissed when he massaged his tip while remembering how her warm heat circled around his fingers. He tightened his fists so he could replicate the feeling of her tight walls but it wasn't enough. That would have to do for now.

He imagined taking her from behind. Hulking over her smaller frame and fucking her into his mattress. How she would scream his name untill her voice echoed and bounced across the sea. How tears would collect in her eyes when he fucked her like an animal.

Shit!... I'm close....

He thought as his pace increased. He needed release so badly, his lower abdomen hurt. He tilted his head back and panted, hoping the nearby waves would drown his lustful groans. He needed to have her. He wondered if she wanted him as much as he did her. He loved her so much it hurt to not be able to touch her. He felt his balls tighten and a familiar zip of electricity tingled from his scalp all the way to his fingers and toes.

"Fuck!... Fuck fuck....Oh f-fuck, Sweetheart!" He cursed as his member shot hot spurts of his essence all over his thighs and stomach. He tried to catch his breath as he came down from his high. Once his breathing became stable, he cleaned up the mess he had made so he could join his friends on the beach.

He just needed to stay a few hours without fantasizing about Mina's warm walls. No big deal.....

That was obviously a lie.