Love...🖍️

ℒꕤ⌗⋆

**✧✿⁠^▿✧◕*⁠.⁠✧**

A total of three weeks had passed since Mina started living with Eijirou. She began to adjust into her new life with him. He had been so good to her.

He took her to Might's Elementary sometimes so she could meet his class. Eri and her friend, Kota, who was in the fifth grade had grown fond of her immediately. Izuku, Ochaco and Shoto worked at the school as teachers as well. They had been so happy when they saw Mina after so long and they treated her like they used to like old times.

It was like no one was mad at her for leaving. No one demeaned her even though she opened up about what had forced her to leave and her former source of income . They only apologized sincerely for the loss of her father who had been ill.

Eijirou had been supportive. Even during her late night episodes and panic attacks whenever she saw strangers. Most nights, she slept in his bed even though he got her a nightlight. She couldn't help it. She preferred his warmth to laying alone in bed.

Today, they were at the beach not far off from his home. Their old friends were here as well.

Ochaco had taken Mina to go look at rocks while Kyouka set up the towels with Momo. Denki, who was with their daughter, Hina, was on drinks duty with Sero while Izuku was busy with bringing food alongside Katsuki and Shoto. Hitoshi and Eijirou were already catching a few waves due to their inability to stay put when near the ocean

"Have you guys....Um....done it?" Ochaco squeaked while they admired a smooth cream coloured rock. Mina's breath hitched. She was getting worked up just thinking about it. It was safe to say that she had been fantasizing about Eijirou for weeks. She would wake up hot and bothered on some nights. Or she would touch herself while he was at work. She felt shame sometimes. And other times, she wished Eijirou would catch her and fuck her senseless.

"H-he....He wanted to wait a bit....Until we spent more time together and maybe after going on a few dates....." Mina tried to shrug playfully. Well... They weren't actually an item yet, were they? Or were they? It was a bit confusing. She was used to men that told her they loved her and took her to bed immediately. Eijirou was drawing it out and it was sexually frustrating.

"Isn't that what you guys have been doing for almost a month?.... I mean, look at you... He's taken you to work... Introduced you to the kids in his class....He's even been cooking and taking care of you.... isn't that enough?" Ochaco mused. Her brown eyes sparkled with mischief.

"B-bu-"

"Tell me you guys haven't fucked yet?!" They both stiffened when they heard Kyouka deadpan from behind them. Her short hair billowed as the cool autumn breeze blew through it. They weren't dressed in the usual beach wear, given that it was colder than the usual summer days. Instead, they were dressed for warmth while the crazy surfers battled out in the cold water with their long sleeved surf shirts.

"Don't scare us like that Jirou!-I mean Kyou...." Ochaco complained. She still called her by her maiden name sometimes even though Kyouka was married to Denki now.

"I agree...You need to stop popping up like that... Plus...It's a private matter between Kirishima and Mina..." Momo explained from behind Kyouka. Her black hair was let down so she looked more relaxed and her baby bump was really showing.

"Fine...But they haven't fucked....That's odd...With the way Kiri looks like he wants to eat her every time, I wonder what's stopping him..." Kyouka shrugged and sat beside Mina. Momo perched herself in the sand beside Ochaco and they all gazed at the vast blue sea that seemed to merge with the clear sky.