Love Me...🍎

𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝑒
**✧✿⁠^▿✧◕*⁠.⁠✧**

-(✿)-

-(✿)-

"21: 47"

The clock in the nightstand read. Everything else was forgotten at this point. Various clothes were scattered around Eijirou's room. They had been at it for a while now. He had first made love to her. He had been so sweet, giving her so much pleasure before experiencing it with her. The way he rubbed against her soft walls had been heavenly. Sure he was big. And it hurt at first, but it was Eiji.... The thought alone made her filled with joy.

Mina had been so responsive and he loved it. She had never been taken care of like this. She had never heard praises that made her stomach and chest clench in a way that wasn't unwelcomed.

"Red please!..." She whimpered as he sucked on her engorged clit while pumping his fingers in and out of her. The squelching sounds from her wet cunt echoed in the quiet room along with the calming waves from the sea. The room had a soft orange glow from the Hello Kitty nightlight that rested beside the alarm clock.

"Fuck...You look so good like this, Love...Give me another one... Please...." He urged her. It had been like this for a while now. She didn't know how many orgasms he had squeezed out of her. Not that she was complaining. He was making her feel so good. His hot breath fanned against her sex as he eagerly lapped and sucked her gushing fluids.

"Eiji!...." She whined as her hands tugged at his hair. Her nails scratching his scalp in the process. She bucked against his fingers and his lips, trying to draw out her next climax.

"Oh Baby....You're doing so well...So beautiful for me...Cum for me, Love....Cum so I can make you feel so good again..." He praised her and successfully coaxed another orgasm from her.

"R-red!...." She cried out as another wave of euphoria hit her like a train. Her vision spotted with white and she was seeing stars. He gave her a few more licks until her thighs relaxed.

"I'm right here, Sweetheart.... Always."

He nuzzled her neck as he tried not to buck into her. He knew she was still a bit sensitive and he would give her a little break before taking her again.

"Eijirou...." She whispered. He hummed while placing soft kisses on her neck and shoulders.

"I want to touch you..." She breathed out. He immediately stiffened. She was sure she felt his cock twitch against her thigh.

"Are you sure, Darling?" His voice was strained but she could hear the audible concern in it.

"I'm sure...." She sounded determined. He flipped over so she could rest on his chest while he supported himself with a few pillows.