Save Me...🌷

꯱ׁׅ֒ɑׁׅ֮᥎꫶ׁׅꫀׁׅܻ ꩇׁׅ݊ꫀׁׅܻ
**✧✿⁠^▿✧◕*⁠.⁠✧**

"How much for her?"

"You wouldn't be able to afford it...."

"I asked how fucking much for her!?"

"Oi...Kiri, calm down..."

"Fine...I'll tell you..."

Mina heard voices. One she recognized as her owner. The other was Eijirou's and there was one she couldn't quite pin point but she knew he was a bit familiar. She was going in and out of consciousness and her head hurt alot. She just hoped it would all be over. At least so she could go back to work.

"Mina?... Don't worry...It's okay, Love..."

She heard Eijirou's voice echo in her heard again. She felt a few warm touches against her cheeks but she couldn't really be so sure. After all, Eijirou may not even be real. She probably passed out due to the stress of the day and her client must have asked for a refund.

Her eyes slowly opened. She wasn't in her room. Everywhere was white and it smelt of disinfectant. Oh- the hospital. She knew the smell all too well. She had spent so much time in a hospital when she was looking for how to pay her father's medical bills.

"She's a bit conscious....You can take her home, Sir..."

"Thank you, Doctor..." She heard Eijirou's voice again. Was she really dreaming him? Was he real? She hoped. A small part of her wished he was really here. And if he wasn't, she didn't wish to wake up ever again.

She slipped in and out of consciousness while she was carried out of the hospital. Her eyes finally opened while they were on the road. The warm rays of the sun caressed her face as she sat in the passenger's seat. She drearily stared out the window, not registering her surroundings or what exactly had happened so far.

"I'm glad you're awake..." She stiffened when she heard his voice. Was she really free?

"Sorry...I took so long to find you...But... You're safe now, Love..." He gave her a few warm glances as he tried to focus on the road.

"W-where....Where are we going?..." She slowly asked, her voice a little hoarse from holding back tears. He let out a breath and contemplated placing his hand on her thigh but didn't act on it.

"I'm takin' ya home..." He grinned, revealing his sharp teeth. "I'm sure you're hungry...I'll whip somethin' up once we get back... we're almost there..." He explained as they passed the sign that said,

"WELCOME TO KAIYOU MACHI..."

It was a bit old and rusty but she couldn't have been happier. It was her home after all. She breathed out a sigh of relief. Maybe she really was free from the brothel. She never wanted to go back there again. The thought gave her the urge to vomit.

 The thought gave her the urge to vomit