With an air of cold determination, Ash retrieved his Xtransceiver and dialed a familiar contact. As the call connected, his voice was laced with a mix of anger and frustration, ready to unleash the fury of a storm.

"Drayden-sensei, how are you? Me? I am pissed! You will never believe what I just discovered in Mistralton City."

Cilan's eyes widened, realization dawning upon him as he overheard snippets of Ash's conversation with their ex-dean. The calm of the day had been shattered, and Ash was poised to bring the thunderous consequences of his revelations down upon Skyla. In that moment, Cilan understood the full gravity of the situation. It was as if a storm was brewing, and the fury of Arceus was about to descend upon Mistralton City and its Gym Leader.

Soon a sense of tenson had taken root in Mistralton City, all because of a Gym Leader Skyla... and well, Ash Ketchum. The officials from the Unovan Pokemon League took Ash's concerns seriously, especially with Drayden vouching for him. They knew that Gym Leaders held a pivotal role in nurturing the next generation of Trainers and ensuring that battles were not only challenging but fair. Fairness was a principle the League held dear, and they were entrusted with safeguarding it.

Upon arrival in Mistralton City, the league representatives conducted thorough interviews and investigations. Their aim was not to accuse Skyla but to understand the nuances of her unique approach. They held discussions with Skyla and listened to the feedback from other challengers, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of the situation.

The deliberations were not easy, and the weight of their decision was palpable. After careful consideration, it was clear that Skyla's approach deviated significantly from the traditions and values of Gym Battles. In the interest of preserving fairness, integrity, and established norms, the league officials decided to take action.

"Skyla, while we appreciate your passion for flying, it's essential that Gym battles maintain fairness, respect, and adherence to established standards. We're placing you on probation until these concerns are addressed." The League Official informed her firm and unwavering.

The decision was made not as a punitive measure but as an opportunity for Skyla to reflect on her unique style and make necessary adjustments. Skyla, while initially taken aback, accepted the league's decision with grace. The probationary period would allow her to reevaluate her methods and consider the grievances raised by the challengers who sought her Gym's badge. It will also allow her to decide what was more important to her, being a Gym Leader or her flying... maybe she could also find a way to juggle both her passions at the same time.

"Well, that ended up better than I thought," Cilan commented, sighing in relief that things had not gotten out of control. He had winced at how pale Skyla had gotten when she had seen the League Official knock on her Gym's doors. "Putting a Gym Leader in probation... that will not look good on her papers."

"Well, she should have thought about it before implementing her "Air Battles". That's on her!" Ash replied with a disgusted expression. "We better get back to the Pokemon Center to rest, I will be the first one to knock on her door tomorrow. Let's see if the League Officials did their job and I will get the Gym Battle I deserve."

Cilan frowned at Ash's scathing comments but remained silent. He knew better than to poke at a dragon, especially one who was awake and furious. It took a lot for someone to wake up the dragon within Ash and Cilan could only pray for Skyla's pokemon, hoping they would survive facing off against Ash's dragons.

Ash's bad mood continued until the following day. Not even Skyla's tense, but bright, greeting helped. Ash simply glared and demanded a battle with a curtness that had Cilan wincing. Skyla turned to her fellow Gym Leader in inquiry, but Cilan simply shrugged and went to take his position at the stands, sitting beside the League Official tasked to oversee Skyla's hours as Gym Leader.