"we're taking the bus, but you can come along if you want." louise grins at this. normandy had always been her favorite region in france, both the countryside and the coast had characteristics that were so beautiful that seeing them never got boring.

"i'd love to come along." kylian smiles and takes the last bite of his breakfast, "d'accord, i'll let them know so you can come and watch the match."

he gets up from the dining table and brings his dishes back to the kitchen. louise stays where she's sat with a big smile plastered on her face.

not much later kylian left his house to go to training, but not without placing a chaste kiss on louise's lips as a goodbye.

and while he was away for the following hours, louise got comfortable on the couch in his living room and binged her favourite show.

        the sound of the front door opening made louise look away from the tv, "bonjour!" kylian called out into the house, "coucou, ça va?" the footballer entered his living room, "good."

        he leaned over the back of the couch and brought his face up to louise's. she wrapped her hands around his head and rubbed her thumbs over his eyebrows.

just as louise was about to connect their lips a voice made her flinch back from him and awkwardly drop her hands, "kyl, où voulez-vous que je mette les sacs?"
[ where do you want me to put the bags? ]

"is that ethan?" louise whispered to kylian. he nodded and smirked as he hastily kissed her before walking back to the hallway.

the blonde sighs and got up from the couch. she followed kylian and waved at ethan as she entered the hallway.

the younger mbappé's eyes widened slightly when he saw louise, he glanced at his older brother before grinning and asking louise: "comment ça va?"

"i'm good, how are you?" "i'm alright." the two greeted each other with a hug. ever since ethan and louise met they immediately got along, they are very alike in a lot of different areas, especially when it comes to teasing kylian.

        as the three walk to the living room ethan smiles, "don't know why you're still seeing kylian, you could do so much better." he says at a volume where he knows for sure that his brother heard him.

        louise laughs and looks back at kylian, who rolls his eyes and swings his arm over her shoulder, "right and who's the single one out of the two of us?"

        silence. "you two are dating?" louise's happy expression falters and she feels kylian's arm stiffen around her. ethan immediately picks up the tension between them and mumbles something before leaving the two alone.

        they take a step away from each other and kylian awkwardly laughs as he scratches the back of his neck, "sorry, i didn't mean it like that, i just thought— well you know, it's just— yeah... i'm sorry."

        "it's okay." louise says, swatting her hand through the air as a way to avoid talking about it any more, "what should i tell ethan?" kylian asks nervously.

        louise gulps and fiddles with her necklace, "uh—." she's quiet for a while, "just tell him we're... working on it." she smiles and kylian slowly nods his head, "okay.."

        once he left the living room louise hides her face in her hands and groans loudly. she slumps down on the couch and lets out a deep sigh.

        after a few minutes of sulking she hears voices from upstairs. it sounds like kylian and ethan playing fifa, judged by the shouting.

she makes her way up the stairs and is about to enter the gaming room until she's stopped when she hears ethan say her name.

"so... you and lou.. working on it, hein? pour de vrai?" there's a frustrated grunt before kylian speaks up, "yeah, i don't think she's ready for a relationship yet."

for a bit the only thing that fills the silence are the sounds that come from the videogame the two brothers are playing. "do you want to date her?" ethan asks.

"of course i do, bro." louise starts to back away from the door after hearing this. it feels wrong to her, to eavesdrop on them like that.

"she's the only one i want, and i'm willing to wait on her as long as i need."

...yara speaks 🦋
i promise that there's gonna be more updates from now on 🤞