004. crêpes talk

CHAPTER FOUR
. . .CRÊPES TALK

the next morning louise woke up with the biggest headache ever. she stumbled out of bed and to the bathroom, spilling all of her guts out into the toilet.

she slightly jumped when she felt someone hold her hair up, but she immediately relaxed when she glanced over her shoulder to see jamal.

when louise was ready to stand up he wrapped an arm around her to make sure she wouldn't lose her balance.

they walked back to louise's bedroom where she sat down on the bed. jamal had put a pack of aspirin and a glass of water on her bedside table and motioned for her to take one.

"thanks, bambi, you're a life saver." louise said after swallowing two of the painkillers. "tiana called you yesterday, i think you should call her back." he handed louise her phone.

after that jamal exited her room to give her some privacy as she clicked on tiana's contact. a few seconds later tiana picked up.

there was some shuffling in the background and louise heard a faint, 'i'll be right back' before she heard tiana officially greet her. "hi, lou! you alright?"

"apart from a massive headache, i'm pretty good." tiana laughed, "yeah you were quite drunk, you thought i was your mum." louise chuckled and shook her head, "i'm sorry."

tiana scoffed, "no it's completely fine, ibiza is the perfect place to get wasted. how is ibiza, by the way?" louise grinned, "it's so nice, tia! the weather is perfect too, i'm having a great time."

"where are you and trent right now, then?" louise asked, "we just landed in LA yesterday, so i'm still a bit jet lagged." tiana told her.

they chatted for about half an hour before tiana had to leave, seeing as it was past midnight in LA. "bye bye, love you." "love you, lou."

        after speaking to tiana louise was automatically in a much better mood than before. she happily walked down the stairs to the kitchen.

        alphonso greeted her with a smile, "hey, weezy." "hey, alph— what are you drinking?!" he was holding an ominous looking green substance, "a smoothie?"

        "just know that i won't give you cpr if it gives you a heart attack." the canadian raised his eyebrows, "nice to know you care about me." "yeah no worries."

        louise turned on some music and began to prepare her breakfast, "what are you making?" alphonso asked, "crêpes."

        he suppressed a laugh before asking, "why are you making crap?"  louise glared at him, "oh my god, you're so funny." she exclaimed with a bored look on her face. "i know, thank you."

a ping from louise's phone made the two of them look at the device, it was laying on the counter close to alphonso, "could you hand it to me?" louise asked him.

he grabbed it and looked at the screen, "huh?!" "what?" his eyes widened, "why is kylian mbappé texting you 'i miss you, call me?'" alphonso suggestively wiggled his eyebrows.

louise grinned and rolled her eyes, "shut up." "no seriously, what's the deal with you two?" she kissed her teeth as she inhaled sharply, "i don't even know, to be honest."

        "i mean . . i know he likes me, i'm just so confused." alphonso looked puzzled, "what do you mean?" "i'm just confused why he would like me."

        the footballer was quiet for a few seconds before bursting out into laughter, "why are you laughing?! i'm serious!" "i know, i know— i mean . . you're genuinely such a good person, weezy, he would be a fool not to like you."

        a smile crept onto louise's face, "shut up." she muttered, "you're just saying that." "i'm not, i promise!"

alphonso wrapped his arms around her, "you deserve to love someone without having to hide the parts of yourself that you think are unloveable." louise grinned as she snaked an arm around his waist, "you're so cheesy, alph."

        "go back to cooking your crap." he said as he jokingly pushed her away from him, "crêpes." she corrected him, "tomato, tomato."

yara speaks 🦋next chapters will be longer, trust 🙏

...yara speaks 🦋
next chapters will be longer, trust 🙏