They looked between each other before nodding. None of them were speaking. They were already getting ready to climb out the window, and you were right behind them.

Before you left, you didn't forget to grab the familiar photograph from earlier. You stuffed it into your pockets. Now the five of you were silently walking back to the mansion.

You chose to speak, "Hey guys. Have you guys ever had déjà vu?" they looked at you, before mumbling a no or shaking their heads. Kagekao was the only one really talking more.

He asked, "Why do you ask?" You couldn't put your finger on it, but his tone sounded odd. Almost as if he was expecting some type of answer.

You shrugged your shoulders, "Just asking. Déjà Vu is an interesting thing and all. Also, are we almost there-?" just as you finished your sentence, you were met with a wall. Face forward. A loud smack echoing.

You were dazed at first, but you realised what happened. You weren't paying attention and banged your head against the wall of your destination. Though, it didn't stop a snicker from Kagekao and Masky.

□■□■□■□

'DiscordKittenNeeded' added 'ChasingBitches' to the groupchat!

Smartass

Who this

DiscordKittenNeeded

Kate

ChasingBitches

What

Why is my name that

Ben istg

I'm gonna splash you with water

Smartass

Pls chase me

I'll let you catch me 😋

ChasingBitches

No

'ChasingBitches' left the group chat!

DiscordKittenNeeded

Damn rejected

I mean I'm always here

Smartass

I will force you in a shower

Stanky stinky ass bitch

Add her back

'DiscordKittenNeeded' added 'ChasingBitches' to the groupchat!

ChasingBitches

leave me alone

I don't even know who you are

'ChasingBitches' is now offline!

DiscordKittenNeeded

Ouch

Anyway 😏

Smartass