'Mybabagril'!

DiscordKittenNeeded

Kys

I hate you.

Smartass

You know you love me 🥰

DiscordKittenNeeded

Shut up

Smartass

U didn't deny it

Also Sally could I have

some more of that shit?

It was honestly amazing

Sal

It got taken away

Idk who the drugs belong to

■□■□■□■

You look up from your phone to hear soft knocking, you walk up to it and open it. "Oh, hey Toby. You need anything?" Your eyes glided to his hands, which held a small white bag. He grabbed your palm and placed the bag on, closing it after.

"Ben, told me-," His twitching cuts him off, "Sorry, he told me that you have medications and I wanted to get them for you." You were taken aback. Wasn't he a killer?

"Uh, thanks Toby." You reached up, and ruffled his hair. He seemed to have enjoyed that, to which you chuckled at. "Didn't know you can be so... soft. It's cute." He pushed your hand off him and turned away. That was a quick emotion change.

Speaking of emotion, you looked down at your hand. The bag is filled with medications. The memories flooded into your brain. You sighed heavily. You closed the door to your, now fixed, room. With slight scents of burnt wood and cobble and the glint of charred materials. Sitting on the edge of your bed, you popped open a pill bottle.

It felt horrible to be having these again. You gulped down some water, the pills following right after. Now that you've taken them, everything should be fine right? Everything is just fine. You let out a deep breath out, already feeling your throat clench.

As soon as you felt a prick of water against your bottom eyelid, you blinked it away. 'Ew, no. I'm not getting soppy in a house full of killers.' Your view of emotions was fine, you wouldn't consider yourself apathetic but when it comes to yourself it feels different. You would blame your parents but they were doing their best, they didn't know what was going through your head. It felt as if you only had yourself to blame. You felt selfish. You are selfish.

A selfish child who doesn't value what they have until it's gone.

You shook yourself out of those thoughts. You pulled out your phone, looking at the group chat without noticing the light by your front view camera was on the whole time.

■□■□■□■

Smartass