"So. Hey again? This is so awkward..." You cursed under your breath.

"Yes. I suppose I should apologise." His tone showed some remorse his face showed otherwise. Completely stoic and uncaring. He began the small tour, with little interest in his whole exterior.

"Hey Helen?"

"Bloody Painter."

"Whatever." You brushed him off. "What did you think of me? When we were still in school?"

"I just thought you were like everybody. The only difference was you were quieter. But besides that, you weren't any different. And just like everybody else, you ignored what was happening." You grimaced.

"Well, when you put it like that... Damn, I'm sorry." The atmosphere had become an awkward silence. You scratch the back of your neck. He finally stopped in front of a door.

"Here's your room." He gives you keys before walking back down. You follow after him. One the two of you were back in the living room, Sally ran up to you.

"Ms. (Y/N)! Can you play with me?"

"Oh, ok. What game would you like to play? Tag?" She nodded frantically, a wide smile on her face. She placed a hand on your wrist.

"You're it!" She ran away, giggling. You chased after her. The two of you rammed through the hallways, tagging each other. While you were running from Sally, you bumped into somebody's back. You fell to the floor from the impact, you rubbed your head.

"Oh? And who are you, lovely?" You looked for Sally, she was running up behind. The grin was replaced by a large frown and blazing glower. You looked back at the man, about to apologise but he turned around with a lanky, white hand to your face. "Let me help you up, sweetheart." He said in a flirtatious tone. He was trying to help you up. That would be sweet...

If it weren't for the fact, it was Offender man.

"Go away. Me and Ms. Don't want to play with someone like you!" Sally hissed to Offender. He frowned.

"How rude. I just want to meet your gorgeous friend." Sally grabbed your hand and led you away from the slender pervert. You felt something trail up, wrap around and pull at your leg. Before you knew it, you were upside down and face to face with a pale face with dangerously sharp teeth. You felt the tendril go further up your leg. "Hm. And the dress you're wearing is just... breath-taking." He licked his teeth. You gave him a kick to his chin, causing him to drop you.

Stumbling to your feet as the slender brother recovered, you ran up to Sally. She smiled up at you, "Wow! You're much stronger than I expected!" You raised an eyebrow. "It's just that most humans are usually really dumb and easy to manipulate."

"I seemed to have misjudged you too, Sally. I kinda thought you were just an innocent kid." She giggled, as if she already expected it.

"A lot of us are much more than what meets the eye. The others get so worked up when I say a 'bad word' even though they say it all the time. I just act dumb." She rolls her eyes before crossing her arms.

▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎

You sigh heavily, relaxing into your bed. You pull out your phone.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Smartass

You're all lazy fucks

Do you hve any idea

hiw much ribbish I found in your

roms

Glitchbitch

When

Smartass

Today you amneesic ducker

Glitchbitch

Did I ask

Smartass

You did.

U asked like 3 seconds ago

Glitchbitch

Die

Smartass

I physically cant

Twitchy

(Y/N)!

Smartass

What

Twitchy

Hi :)

Can we hnng out?

Hang**

Smartass

Maybe

Too tired plus I need to make dins

For you lot

Emoboy

Who tf says dins

Loser

Smartass

I don't see you cleaning app your dirty dishes

Cleaning all you disgusting room

Amd cooking all your meals

Also

What do you mean loser

You ruined your own face and life

Killed you brother and

ruined everyone's life

because of bullies 💀

'Smartass' has kicked 'Emoboy' for 30 days

Reason: 'loser'

Glitchbitch

He's gonna kill you

Oh wait nvm

He's raging but

I think somebody locked him in

Smartass

I did

Your boss gave me the keys

to all ur rooms

GlitchBitch

What.