He's Hot!

Lisa : Oops! i forgot to tell you!

Y/n : what?

Lisa : Wait

(She signaled to a man standing in the corner to come. He was looking so fine with a silk shirt on. His doe eyes were shining brightly in the dark. His pretty smile could make anyone fall for him in a second. He was that sober + seductive Man.

He came near to them. His gentleman walk made y/n more addicted to his charm. They both were looking straight into each other eyes. like they were peeking into one another's souls. He stood still in front of her. And there she melted like an ice cream! )

Lisa : Meet Jeon Jungkook y/n! He is my friend. We both studied together in US!

Y/n : J-Jeon... Jung... Jungkook..

(she was so stuck in his charm that she was unable to talk properly.)

Jungkook : Hi. Nice to meet you.

Y/n : Aa- Nice to... meet you too..

(she was blushing hard but trying not to show it)

Jungkook : Excuse me. It's too late i shall leave now.

(He excused himself and left.)

Y/n : Lisa.... ( She was still stunned)

Lisa : He's hot. isn't he? (laughs)

Y/n : Hmm ( Pupils of her eyes dilated and she said seductively)

Lisa : He's extremely Rich too!

Y/n : Really.. (she was still looking at the exit site from where he left)

Lisa : Are you even listening to me?? (laughing)

Y/n : Oh yeah! I'm all ears!

Lisa : Come on girl! i know you are also stunned by his charms

Y/n : (shy smile) umm.. maybe...

Lisa : He didn't wanted to go directly to his home. so as soon as i told him about you. he immediately agreed on coming with me. although he's not a clubbing person.

Y/n : Oo ( she made an o face cutely)

Lisa : I'll leave now. You must be tired too. Let's meet tomorrow!

Y/n : Okay! !

______________

NEXT DAY

The scorching Sun was up and it was already 1 pm. Guess who is still sleeping? Y/n!

Ring Ring Ring (Her cell phone rings)

Y/n : aaa - who's this? (she said in a sleepy manner)

Lisa : Y/n!!! You're still sleeping!! We were supposed to spend the day together!!

Y/n : Uh Lisa!! ( she sat up in shock and hurry) I'm so sorry i overslept!

Lisa : I don't even know where you live!! Come fast bitch!!

Y/n : Okay okay. I'm coming!!

Lisa : 15 minutes!

Y/n : Yes mam!

She stood up from her bed and made her bed quickly. she hurried to the bathroom and took a quick shower. it was already 15 minutes. She was still getting ready as she got another call from lisa.

Lisa : Where are you?? (she was boiling with anger)

Y/n : I'm on my way!! don't shout! ( she said in a concerning voice)

Lisa sighs in frustration.

She wore a floral dress and her open long dark brown hair were looking eye catching. Her rosy lips were smelling like flowers. She carried herself like a princess in less is more manner. She was a totally different person from what she was last night. Her doe eyes were now prominent

After half and hour Y/n arrived at the park where lisa was waiting for her.

Lisa : Finally here bitch!

Y/n : Sorry naww( she said with a pout)

Lisa : Whatever (she rolled her eyes)

Y/n : Let's go!! ( she crossed her arms with lisa)

Lisa : You surely didn't eat.

Y/n : How could i? without you??( she said and giggled)

Lisa : (smiles) You always make a way!!

They both had fun all day although it was a simple day.

AT NIGHT

Y/n headed towards her workplace. She wore her dress and got her makeup done. she was looking amazing as always. She went upto the stage and started to perform. About 15 minutes later she noticed someone was staring straight into her soul. She felt uncomfortable for a second then she realized he was someone she knew.

She was dumbfounded when she realized who he was. She kept on dancing to avoid the fact that she noticed him too.

Do tell me in the comments whom did she saw?? To be continued~

Thank you for reading!