Invincible

We open on Y/n in the Spider-Sociey's cafeteria. He sits alone and chews on a Spider-Man themed burger, served by Spider-Man chefs.

Y/n: So, we're you a chef before you were Spider-Man or did you happen to get interested in the culinary arts after the fact?

Spider-Chef: Oh, cooking is my life. I just do Spider-Man stuff if I can ever scrape together some spare time. That's why I'm here cooking meals instead of rounding up supervillains for Miguel.

Y/n: Huh.

Over the past weeks, Y/n had become more trusting of the Spider-Society. Though one thing that still makes him uneasy is how calculated everything feels. As if everyone there had an exact purpose.

Lyla: Excuse me, Y/n?

Y/n looks down at his wristwatch, seeing Lyla projected out of the device. He brings his wrist closer to his face so the two can easier communicate.

Y/n: Hmm?

Lyla: You've been selected for another assignment, you know the drill.

Y/n: Sure do, I'll be right there.

Y/n hangs up the call, dropping any sense of urgency in his voice as he finishes big burger. He then slowly leaves the cafeteria and takes his sweet time getting to the war room. When he gets there, he sees Miguel stood by a new Spider he hasn't yet been introduced to.

Miguel O'Hara: Y/n, this is Spider-Woman. She'll be your partner for this assignment.

Jessica Drew: Oh, God. Please just call me Jess. Do you have any idea how many Spider-Women there are here?

Y/n: And yet we're still missing one.

Y/n has not been able to shake Gwen and Miles from his mind. Every single time he left his home dimension to enter the society he couldn't help but wonder what they'd think of the place.

Miguel O'Hara: I know being angsty is our most famous trope but I'm gonna need the two of you to focus up, please.

They turn their attention to Miguel's holographic display, highlighting the typical schtick. The wrong baddie in the wrong universe.

Miguel O'Hara: The two of you are going to Earth 4015.

Y/n: 4015? That's where Spider-Chef's from.

Miguel O'Hara: Ye- wait, how did you know that?

Y/n: We're friends.

Miguel O'Hara: Okay... anyway, I've plugged in the co-ordinates into Jess' watch already. Just follow her through the portal and you can bust up whichever bad guy's in there.

Y/n: Bosh.

Jess opens a portal gate, herself and Y/n stare into it, hypothesising on the wonders that could be on the other side.

Miguel O'Hara: Feel free to go.

Jess rides her motorcycle (she has a motorcycle) through the portal as Y/n prepares to follow.

Miguel O'Hara: What's keeping you?

Y/n: Nothing. Just... this is my favourite bit!

Y/n screams with glee as he practically dives through the portal. He marvels at his surroundings -trying to spot any dimensions he recognises- before being spit out on Earth 4015.

Jessica Drew: What took you?

Y/n: Nothing. Love the bike by the way, nice touch.

Jessica Drew: Thanks.

They take the time to observe their surroundings. The dimension does not appear to be too different from your standard New York, with the odd Spider-Chef billboard here and there.