The One and Only Spider-Man

We open on a scuzzy train, stains and dust lining the seats, walls and just about everything else. The lights flicker upon every slight bump as the carriage creaks with age. Holding onto one of the poles is a young man, baggy clothes concealing his body.

Y/n [voiceover]: Alright, let's do this one last time...

The train comes to a stop and Y/n speeds out of the carriage. He sprints at top speed down the streets of London, going down an alleyway concealed in darkness- even in the daylight. Instead of coming to a halt: now out of view, he begins to run straight up the exterior wall of one of the buildings.

Y/n [voiceover]: My name is Y/n L/n.

We see his clothes thrown onto the rooftop just before he himself appears atop the building- suited up in his universe's version of perhaps the most iconic costume known to man.

Y/n [voiceover]: And for the past two years, I have been the one, and only, Spider-Man.

Y/n [voiceover]:  And for the past two years, I have been the one, and only, Spider-Man

Y/n [voiceover]: Though, some people call me the High-Vis Jacket. Look, I get it. The green's very bright, but when you're rescuing people from a river they need to be able to see you.

We are shown a glimpse of this scene- Y/n leads civilians out of the River Thames and stops to look directly into the camera.

Y/n: See?

Back in the present, we see Y/n swinging through the city of London- perching on the side of the famous Gherkin building using his sticky spider powers. We see a series of short flashbacks as he quickly goes over past events of his life.

Y/n [voiceover]: I saved the city a couple times...

We see both of these events. First, an explosive battle with The Vulture that culminates in rubble and fire all around Piccadilly Circus. Secondly: we see Y/n tear it up with Electro in the interior of the one and only Big Ben!

Y/n [voiceover]: Got betrayed...

In yet another flashback, we see Y/n atop a building with a male version of Black Cat. The thief sinks their claws into Spider-Man's chest as he gasps in a mixture of shock and pain.

Y/n [voiceover]: Got betrayed again...

This flashback shows a one-armed scientist downing a vial of green fluid before quickly morphing into a bipedal reptile and batting Spider-Man through a wall.

Y/n [voiceover]: And, you guessed it! Betrayed again.

An armoured villain atop a glider drops a woman from high in the clouds towards the cold pavement. Y/n swings towards her at top speed, though is not quick enough, as she hits the ground- dead.

Y/n [voiceover]: I lost people... close to me.

We see him hunched over a grave reading 'Mary-Jane Watson' and a second -that has him bawling tears- though we do not see the name.