Nowhere Left to Run

It's a ten person fight in a tiny Queens living room. Scorpion corners Miles, who defends himself with couch cushions.

Scorpion: Ninoto dale.

Miles Morales: Preparate a miror.

The couch cushions are stuck to his hands and do not fall off as Scorpion attacks. Peni and SP//DR are there to save him as Miles gets unstuck from the cushions. Doc Ock smashes Peter into the ceiling. Aunt May swings her baseball bat at Tombstone and knocks himout the front door, onto the street.

Aunt May: I said take it outside!

During the chaos, Tombstone returns to the body of Y/n, laid out on the kitchen table. Y/n listens to the sounds of the battle as he can seldom move his eyes. Though he hears the creak of the floorboards as Tombstone draws near.

Tombstone: What's one less Spider?

As he aims the gun to Y/n's temple, Gwen intercepts. Tombstone's bosh slams against a wall as Gwen scoops Y/n's body up and evacuates him from the house.

Y/n: I was watching that...

Gwen Stacy: I'm sure there'll be a rerun.

Spider-Woman swings Y/n to the roof, laying him gently across the tiles as she prepares to jump back into the fight. Y/n is able to grab her wrist before she jumps away.

Gwen Stacy: What are you doing?

Y/n: Try not to die. You know, if you can help it.

Gwen Stacy: I'll see what I can do.

The two smile at each other through their masks, fully aware neither can see the other's face. Gwen jumps away in order to return to the fight, leaving Y/n to rest on the roof.

Y/n: I am in so much pain.

Back in the house, Noir is able to catch the goober, but he glitches, dropping it. Miles continues to chase after the key as it is kicked around the room. He finally grabs it when his spider-sense goes off. Suddenly, the Prowler crashes in through the window, landing in front of Miles. Peter webs the goober out of Miles' hand- drawing his attention.

Peter B. Parker: I got this buddy. Leave the kid alone!

Peter and Prowler fight and struggle for the goober. Peter kicks Prowler off himself and out through the wall into the street.

Peter B. Parker: You gotta go, man.

Just then, SP//dr and Doc Ock slam into Peter and all are knocked out the front of the house into the street. The battle is now on the rooftops and smashing out of the front windows, moving out into the neighbourhood. Y/n watches the carnage from not too far away.

Y/n: I can actually see the property value of this place going down...

Miles gets up out of the rubble, the goober in his hand. The Prowler flies right at him claws-first! Miles dives out of the way. The Prowler instantly regroups and comes at Miles again, relentless. He swipes with his talons, narrowly missing Miles.

Prowler: Give me that thing!

Miles races through the house, the Prowler in pursuit. They face off, the kitchen table between them.

Prowler: Don't be stupid, kid. Hand it over now!

Prowler swipes down, destroying the table. Miles races up the stairs, Aaron close behind. He grabs Miles' leg but the youth kicks him away, continuing upstairs to the hole SP//dr blasted through the roof. Miles scrambles up through the hole onto the roof- but before he can swing away: Prowler lands in front of him. Miles is trapped.