"Despite being a META, she managed to sync with the rigging. Still, Tirpitz nearly went overboard again....."

The repair ship mumbles more of her complaints under her breath knowing she's the only one in Iron Blood who's aware of the META's existence.

"I have to purge any traces of the rigging registering a META's output. I'm not the only one curious enough to peek after all"

The short battle with Kursk already forced Tirpitz to draw power from her source as a META and almost overrides the rigging's restrictions.

"Neumark"
"Here!" Neumark almost panics

Neumark reflexively switches the screen right as Bismarck walks to her since she's still in the middle of omitting some information in the rigging. Bismarck briefly notices Neumark switching the screen's view and the clear panic on her trembling hands and lips.

"What's the matter?"
"Nothing's wrong. I'm just performing regular maintenance on the rigging" Neumark takes a deep breath
"What were you doing just now?"

Bismarck is suspicious since she catches a glimpse of Neumark deleting information that the rigging registered. Her expression remains calm and gentle while recalling Chkalov revealing there are information removed from the rigging even if she had no order to do so.

"Just part of the maintenance" Neumark regains her composure
"Oh, so how is it holding up? Tirpitz isn't even scratched even after taking direct hits"
"She's stubborn and resilient. Both of you actually....."
"Unfortunately, my little sister tends to be......suicidal" Bismarck massages her forehead
"That much is true....."

They can at least agree how Tirpitz has little to no self-preservation and brute force is needed to stop her from charging to certain death.

"Anyhow, I checked its parts and found no defect in it. The rigging performed as intended"

The trivial "disagreement" between Kursk and Tirpitz is the example Nuemark needs to confirm the rigging is functioning properly. It's not what they both have in mind, but they at least achieved practical results.

"You're the only one working on the rigging?" Bismarck remains suspicious
"Of course. This time, I won't let anyone touch it as I want to ensure your hardheaded sister isn't being careless with her new equipment"
"......."
"You don't need to worry, Bismarck. I accessed Orthrus on a daily basis and ensured no one else was prying into the rigging"
"Just you?"
"Yes, just me"
"Hmm...."

Bismarck turns her attention to the cables attached to the rigging with some areas of its armor plating temporary removed. The several pairs of eyes glow in short interval and when Bismarck stares as it, it's as if the rigging is doing the same.

"I keep thinking if Akagi tampered with the rigging which caused Tirpitz to rampage. Unfortunately, there's no solid evidence to point it to her"
"Perhaps it's really a malfunction or the META rigging tried to take over. I had to reassemble the rigging after removing the corrupted parts"

Neumark points at the rigging that slowly lifts its head and faintly growls at her. It snaps its tail once but doesn't actually try to break free.

"There is no missing data in the rigging, right?" Bismarck tries to get answers
".....What kind of missing data?" Neumark briefly changes her tone
"I mean if it's whole inside"
"Nothing crucial is missing. You don't need to worry about that" Neumark calmly assures her
"Alright then......"

The way Neumark becomes cautious for a moment is enough for Bismarck to realize even Neumark doesn't want to slip with her responses.

"The rigging is seaworthy already, but the decision is still up to you if you can allow Tirpitz to sortie again" Neumark places her hands on her hips
"I will let her be part of a mission soon. By now, she must be bored fishing everyday"
"At least she can actually practice restraint"
"You often check on Tirpitz's well-being, so I want to ask if she displayed any form of the META's abilities? The distinctive ability to manipulate the cold in all forms"
"......"