Psycho Killer

TW: Blood & Smut

"Wake up Y/n! It's Eight o'clock!" Jimmy yelled, waking me up. I groaned and slightly opened my eyes, he was sitting next to me on the bed.

I sat up straight and stretched out and yawned, "Goodmorning Jimmy,"

"Goodmorning love." Jimmy smiled. "I already turned the coffee pot on and made you toast with scrambled eggs."

"Oh wow, thank you Jimmy." I uttered, being genuinely surprised.

"Anytime for you my darling." He winked before he stood up and walked over to the little kitchen.

Jimmy is a real gentleman, he treats me like a queen, which he probably does because he still likes me. He really is the sweetest and genuinely seems to regret cheating on me.

I used to be really upset about it, but now that I have a relationship with Dandy it all doesn't affect me that much anymore.

Dandy is a little less of a gentleman than Jimmy, he doesn't really know how to properly express his love because it is new for him. I do know that Dandy genuinely cares about me, eventhough it doesn't always seem like he does.

I shook my head and got out of bed, I changed into the clothes Desiree and Penny gave me yesterday. I'm curious how Dandy will react to me wearing this when I arrive back at the mansion.

"Coffee is ready!" I heard Jimmy yell from outside.

"Coming!" I shouted back as I zipped up the zipper of my boot.

I stood up and checked myself in the mirror before going to the door, while I stepped outside Jimmy waved at me. I looked at the table which had two plates full of food, two cups for coffee, a thermos, a pot of sugar and a glass with a flower inside on it.

"That looks delicious." I smiled while sitting down on a wooden chair across of Jimmy.

"It is delicious, though I say so myself." Jimmy sniggered as he poured the coffee in my cup. "Do you want some milk or sugar in your coffee?"

"I usually put a little bit of milk in my coffee." I said and Jimmy grabbed a thermos.

"Warm or cold?"

"Warm."

Jimmy opened the thermos and poured the warm milk into my coffee, he poured in just how much I wanted in my coffee.

Jimmy gave me a spoon to mix the milk and the coffee together, he himself grabbed a pot of sugar and put it in his coffee, he put a lot of it in his coffee.

"Do you always put that much sugar in?" I asked.

"Not always, but I need a sugar boost right now." Jimmy explained whilst putting the sugar pot back onto the table.

I took a sip of my coffee before Jimmy spoke again. "Why are you wearing that outfit?" He asked.

"Why not? I want to show Dandy how good I look in this." I smiled and stirred my coffee a bit more.

"You do look really good in it." Jimmy said which made me blush a little.

"You are too sweet Jimmy."

"I mean it, you really do!" He smiled. "Not to make you uncomfortable, I know that you are dating Dandy and I completely respect your choices eventhough I hate the guy, respectfully."

"I don't deserve you as a friend, you are too good for this world." I uttered which made Jimmy blush too.

"Let's eat breakfast." Jimmy said and took a sip from his coffee to cover up his embarrassment, it made me chuckle.