Make-up

TW: Smut NSFW

The sun that shone through the curtains and my window woke me up, I slowly opened my eyes and stretched before turning over to look at my alarmclock. 09:00.

"Fuck I overslept!"

I quickly got out of bed and went into the kitchen to grab a banana as breakfast. I went back into my room to grab some clothes. I put on the first clothes I could find which were a basic white t-shirt and a black/gray plaid skirt. I remembered that Dandy wanted me to wear something pretty so I grabbed my bordeaux red velvet harness lingerieset and put it in my mini backpack just in case.

After packing my bag I went into the bathroom to change and do my hair, but because I was in a hurry I put my hair in a ponytail. I changed into my clothes and ran towards the door, grabbing my keys and jacket on the way there. I put on my jacket and went out the door and locked it behind me.

In case the elevator was still broken I took the stairs and ran down them to the ground floor and at that moment I realized that my car was still at the Mott Manor.

I slapped myself on the forehead, I was completely out of breathe and had no idea what to do next. I have no one to bring me to the Mott Manor.. or do I? Am I really gonna do that? I don't really have a choice do I?

I sighed and walked up to the poster that said "freakshow", I decided to write down the phone number and go to a payphone to call it. I filled in the number and the phone rang. I sighed once again before the phone got picked up.

"Hello this is Jimmy Darling from the fre-."

"Hey Jimmy y/n here, listen I need a ride to my work it's a long story." I cut him off.

"Y/n? Haven't heard from you in a while. Listen I am sorry for what happend and-"

"Jimmy I am not calling for that, okay? Please pick me up from home the adres is #####"

"I'll be there as soon as I can love." He said before I hung up.

I sighed, I already regretted calling him but I didn't have a choice. Well I could've walked to the manor but that takes way too long and I am also not walking 13 Miles.

I sat down on a bench and waited for Jimmy, it took about 10 to 15 minutes untill he arrived. He honked and waved at me, I waved back and walked up to him.

"Hello beautifull how are you?" He asked whilst he opened the door for me.

"I'm good thanks." I muttered as I sat down and closed the door myself.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" He asked as he put a hand on my thigh.

"Work." I mumbled and slapped his hand away.

"Are you a stripper?"

"Excuse me? Because I am wearing knee high boots?" I hissed.

"No because you're wearing a skirt."

"So a skirt makes someone a stripper now?!"

"No but you-"

"Just stop talking and bring me to the Mott Manor." I demanded while rolling my eyes.

"Absolutely not, you are not going to those crazy people." Jimmy said.

"Yes I am Jimmy. I called you to bring me to my work so bring me to my work." I felt myself getting really annoyed by him.

"You work for the Mott Family?" He asked.

"No I want to rob them in broad daylight, ofcourse I work for them idiot now go, I am running late already." I uttered and he drove off.