Freaky

TW: BDSM Smut, Drunk, Violence

Dandy and I were taking a shower. My heart was still beating rapidly, I was still processing what just happend.

Dandy wrapped his arms around me and pressed his warm body against my back. I smiled and threw my head back to look him in the eyes.

"Don't you think it's time to get intimate again?" Dandy asked and he gave me a kiss on my lips. "I mean, it has been more than a week since we last made love to eachother."

"I don't think it's the right time to do it Dandy." I said as he hugged me tighter.

"I get that you are feeling hollow right now, but I am sure I can make you feel better." Dandy said, he moved one of his hands to my hip and the other one to my breast, he squeezed it a little which made me whimper.

"Dandy~" I uttered which made him smile. His smile was so cute that it made me smile as well.

"See? I knew this would make you feel better." Dandy smiled as he moved his hand down to my core, he began to move his fingers around my labia.

"Dandy not now, I-"

"AHHH, DANDY!!" Gloria screamed all of a sudden.

"Goddammit, she found the body." Dandy growled.

"No shit sherlock you killed Dora in the dining room, the most used room in the house." I stated as I turned the shower off. "Now let's go downstairs real quick and act like we don't know anything about it."

"Fine.." Dandy said as he got out of the shower. "But we'll finish this later."

Dandy and I both quickly put on a bathrobe and ran downstairs. We heard that Gloria was wailing as we walked into the dining room.

"What is wrong Gloria- Oh my god-" I said, acting like I was in shock.

"Someone must've broken into out house and killed Dora." Dandy pretended like he didn't know anything.

"AHH DANDY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" Gloria bawled as she grabbed Dandy his arm and began to slap him.

"I'm sorry!" Dandy uttered as he moved his hand to his face and started to cry.

"SHE'S A MOTHER!"

"She was saying awfull things to me!" Dandy whined.

"It's just like everything else in your life, I am the one who has to clean it up!" Gloria yelled.

"I'll help," Dandy said. "we can dig a hole in the backyard by the potagerie."

"Go to your room," Gloria sighed. "I don't want to see you for the rest of the day!" She yelled at Dandy.

Dandy walked away crying, when his back turned to Gloria he changed his mood and showed no remorse. He smirked at me and walked out of the dining room. I looked at Gloria, who was in mourning for Dora's death. I sighed as I turned around and walked out of the room.

I felt bad for Gloria and Dora her relatives. I never knew that Dora was a mother, and hearing that made me feel awfull. I could've stopped Dandy, but I didn't which made me feel guilty as well for her death.

I went upstairs to Dandy his room, I heard him giggle before I opened the door. I saw him sit on his bed, his giggling slowly turned into hysterical laughter which made me slightly uncomfortable.

"What are you laughing about?"

"Why do I need something to laugh about? Can't I just laugh because I want too?" Dandy asked irritated.