Freakshow

TW: Smut NSFW

I woke up in my bed and turned on my side to look at the time, it was 9 AM. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, I took some painkillers because my arm still hurt from the carving Dandy did.

I made myself a smoothie and a cracker with strawberry jam as breakfast. I ate my cracker and drank my smoothie before I went to the bathroom to turn the shower on.

"I hope that the water is warm this time." I mumbled to myself before I took my clothes off, I stepped into the shower which was warm, fortunately.

Twenty minutes later I turned the shower off and got out of the shower, then suddenly my phone rang. I picked up my phone and saw that it was an unknown number, I decided to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Goodmorning y/n, Dandy here!" Dandy said, I smiled when I heard his voice.

"Oh hello Dandy." I replied.

"I am at your front door, can you open it?" He asked.

"Give me a second." I said before I hung up. I put on my bathrobe and walked out of the bathroom towards the front door. I opened the door and smiled at Dandy whilst he looked me up and down.

"Did you shower just now?" He asked as he noticed I was wearing a bathrobe.

"Yes I did." I smiled. "Come in so that we can choose the outfit." Dandy nodded and went inside, I closed the front door behind me and led him to my room before I opened the wardrobe.

"What are we going for?" I asked whilst searching through my clothes. "Something plain or with stripes?"

"Stripes." Dandy said immediately. "Oh! This dress matches my blazer perfectly!" He smiled as he grabbed a black mini dress with white and red stripes out of my wardrobe.

"Don't you think that's a little too short?" I asked as I saw the length of the dress.

"No it's not too short." He said as he put it down on my bed. "And don't worry, everyone that tries to come onto you will be beaten up very badly."

"Thank you Dandy, I will put it in my backpack after I get ready. Meanwhile you can sit in the livingroom and watch some tv or whatever you want to do." I smiled before I went back to the bathroom, Dandy went into the livingroom. I heard him turn on the tv when I closed the bathroom door behind me.

When I was done with getting ready I grabbed some make-up and took it with me to my room. I put my make-up into my handbag, and I put the dress and all the other stuff into the backpack. I threw the backpack over one shoulder and walked into the livingroom.

"I am ready to go." I smiled, Dandy turned around and looked at me. He turned off the tv and stood up.

"I have mad respect for the fact that you can live in this dump of an apartment." He said as he made his way to the front door.

"Trust me, I'd rather die than live here for another year." I stated whilst following him.

"Come live with me, I am sure mother wouldn't mind."

"I don't know Dandy, they might get suspisious about us." I said whilst opening the front door.

"We could make up a lie. Just like I said earlier, you can tell mother that it is better for you to move in because of the stress you experience every morning."

"I will talk to her about that soon." I sighed as we walked out the door.

I locked the frontdoor behind me before we walked away. Dandy and I took the elevator to the ground floor, got out and went outside to his car which was parked right infront of the apartment complex.