Shower

TW: Smut / NSFW

I was still sitting on the stairs next to Dora. I was staring at the wall, lost in my own thoughts but than Dora snapped me out of them when she spoke.

"Are they working already?" She asked.

"Yes my headache is almost gone, thank you Dora." I smiled at her when I heard the front door open.

Gloria walked in, she smiled and greeted us before she went into a room. I stood up and followed her and went inside the same room she went in.

"Good afternoon Miss Gloria. Do you have time to talk? It's about Dandy." I said as I closed the door behind me.

"Oh ofcourse I have time dear. Sit down, I will ask Dora if she can bring us some tea." Gloria said. "Dora!"

"Thank you Miss but I don't need tea." I told her before I sat down in the chair.

"Yes Miss Gloria, what can I do for you?" Dora asked while she stood in the door opening.

"Can you bring me a cup of tea?" Gloria asked Dora.

"Ofcourse, anything else you need Miss?" Dora asked.

"No, thank you Dora." Gloria thanked Dora before Dora closed the door. "So what do you want to talk about Y/n?" She asked.

"It's about Dandy. He threw a tantrum again but this time he-" I stopped talking, should I tell her what really happend?

"He did what?" She asked concerned.

"Dandy threw a vase on the ground and it broke."

I decided to tell her only half of what happend. I did not tell Gloria anything about the knife Dandy pulled out on me because I don't want him to get in trouble.

"Oh no, I understand that it scared you dear." She stood up and came my way.

"It didn't scare me Miss, I'm sorry for wasting your time." I appologized as I stood up.

"You didn't waste my time darling, I am glad that you told me." She said as she walked with me to the door to let me out.

"Thank you for listening Miss Gloria."

"Any time." She smiled at me before she closed the door.

I walked across the hallway and took the stairs to the first floor. When I was upstairs I turned around the corner and crashed into Dora who was mopping the floor. I was able to prevent her from falling by catching her just in time.

"Oh I am sorry Dora I didn't see you." I appologized.

"Don't worry y/n it's fine." She smiled. "If it was that little rat Dandy I would've hit him with my mop."

"You're not the only one who would." I laughed, Dora began to laugh as well.

"What are you two laughing about?" I heard Dandy say. I rolled my eyes, turned around and looked up at him.

"Why don't you mind your own business young man." Dora bristled as she pointed at him with her mop. Dandy rolled his eyes.

"Get out of my way!" He demanded as he pushed me and Dora out of the way to go to the bathroom.

"That boy is working my last nerve." She hissed.

"Right?!" "Mott is lucky I get paid good otherwise I would've been gone already." I said as I stared at the door of the bathroom he just went into.

"Look what a mess he made!" Dora pointed at the floor, the whole floor was wett. Dora accidentally pushed over the bucket with water when Dandy pushed her out of the way.