" Life is good....my mother -in - law is a sweetheart. She always supports me and cares for me. I have a little boy name Arav....he is this little. " I tried to show his size with my hands.

  " so adorable...just like a teddy. You will just love him. And I have three more kids....they were not very friendly first but now just loves me. So I made a good connection with them. And Aditya...." I paused while talking about about him.

" what about him? " he asked with a curios look on his face.
" Everything.....you were there when I wanted to marry him ? Why didn't you stop me ? " I told and threw another pillow at him.

" I didn't stop you.....I explained you for three days. But you didn't agree...now you're blaming me ? " he said trying to act all innocent.

" I didn't even knew zen has a brother...you told me about him , you told me that he would agree to sign the contract.....and now you're not responsible...you mean lawyer. " I almost shouted at him.

" Well....but I didn't press you to marry him. I just gave you the info .." he said defending himself. " And since you're this angry . ..what he has done to you ? " he asked a little seriously.

I told him about Aditya's recent behavior, his cold temper. And he listened with care like he is doing some case study. When I said everything he nodded seriously .

" The way you said it...it feels like you have experienced his warmth, you know how it feels to be someone loved by him....and now that you're not getting that attention you're feeling lonely. " he asked well he not entirely wrong.

" Girl you're in love...." he said suddenly when I was least expecting that line. " what....no. I am not in love okay. " I told him.

" Girl you know you could never lie to me but if you dont want to confess thats fine. But have asked yourself why the sudden change happened? When it sarted? Where it started? " and now that he asked it had me curious.

" No but now that you're asking. It sarted from the day when I threw a party for Aditi...my elder daughter. Before that everything was normal...but he seemed little odd after the party. " I told, something must have happened in the party.

" which means something happened on that party....do you have any video of that party? " asked sam. " It was Aditi's first party so I have the whole thing recorded. " I told him. " call your... mother- in- law tell you're not going home today. " he said pulling his laptop from his bed.

" what are we going to do? " I asked him. "I know I am too hot to handle ...but dont have fantasies....we are going to watch the video and see what happened to your guy. " he said.

" oh my....you broke my heart. My poor plans...." I said dramatically and he laughed. " Tell someone to bring your little ones here....I could meet with them. " he said getting up.

" And while you do that I will make noddles for us. " he said leaving the room.  And I know he is the best friend I could ever ask for.

simply awesome. I am soo thankful to the system for getting me such a large family and such a cute friend.

Aditya ( POV )

Its just disturbing....life is disturbing. Its soo hard to act strange with her. Its hard not to have lunch with her, not to gossip. I feel like I am going to lose it and go crazy soon.

Why is her voice ringing in my ear ..? I could still hear her say ' you have nothing I could love...nothing ' ...and was she wrong ? No.

Why would she love me ....I have nothing to give back to her and like a selfish person I can't just only take from her.

I decided never to love , I promised myself....than Why I feel so empty? Why I feel like something is missing?

I show I am busy and I don't care....but I literally did nothing but get angry on people without any reason. Now my office thinks I am monster ....my mother thinks I am insensitive...and I am going crazy.

Truth is I am confused myself. I don't know what to feel...am I making my wife's soul suffer for a broken promise? But out of fear I hurted Karishma's feelings.

That day she got hurt from a candlestick....if I have nothing for her than why I broke that candlestick after she left ?

" sir...." a voice interupted my thinking. I looked up and saw Mrs snow...hope the kids are fine. " what is it? " I asked her.

" Karishma mam has informed that she will spend the night in her fathers house. She wants me to send the kids but the driver is off duty...." she said and paused. I know what she was going to say. And for somereason I want to do the work.

" I will send them....get them ready. " I told and she left with a smile and a nod of approval. I may not need a wife but my kids need their mother. And....well its hard to be in a house without her...I ....kids...they gets anxious.

Soon Mrs snow brought the kids all ready. I took a last look on mirror...looking human. I took the car keys. Its time to go. With kids in back seat I came in Karishma house.

As I enter I saw her warmly lying on someone's shoulder watching something. She looks excited...she is pointing something and talking with him.

The guy is having a blast...he has his arm around her which is irritating for some reason. She seems happy with him....and for some reason that hurts. Guess I am going crazy or am I?

Author Interview

Author: Hi ! How are you?

Samrat : Not even water as welcome drink ....so cheap.

Author: Well , drinks depends on the value of the person I interview....

Samrat: Ouchh!....you know you're my best friend.

Author: we have a message for you from Rmjinvjkchimminhope7 says that ' kya app mujhe bhi bina thappad maare law padha sakte hai ? '

Samrat : Are ....of course. I was high that day and those officers were not that cute. But I would never hurt you. You name the time and place and I will be their.

Author: Rmjinvjkchimminhope7 Just be careful with him .

Samrat: Don't listen to her ...I am a perfect gentleman. And you know she likes me ..

Author: ye ....chal chal.... nikaal. And guys if you want to ask or talk with sam about anything you just comment and he will answer your questions.

Samrat : yes , I am always ready to talk . And if you want to join Team
' samstars ' you just write #Teamsamstars....and I will know.

Author: No one is into you....get hold of yourself....and guys ...have a good night. Bye .