Chapter 2: The story of Evil

Chapter 2: The story of evil

In the Northeastern of the Roan Kingdom of Henituse Territory Rain City, in a particular shop, the current patrons sat on various chairs while listening enraptured by a young black-haired storyteller who was telling them a particular story.

The story of a fictional kingdom Lucifenia. United by the Golden King and the 3 heroes who were given the title the Lucifenia Trinity.

The Red Knight, the White Reaper, and the Sorceress of Eternity. This is the 3 heroes of the kingdom of Lucifenia.

In the story, the heroes and the king weren't the focus of the story. It is the daughter of the king. The Princess who would be later known as the daughter of evil by the masses. It was the story of a princess who brought the nation of Lucifenia to ruin.

At the age of 14, Princess Riliane Lucifen D'Autriche was the greatest authority in the kingdom of Lucifenia after her mother, Queen Anne Swee passed away. The story was mostly centred on the princess and oddly enough her servant Allen Avadonia.

Allen was the adopted son of one of the 3 heroes Leonhart Avadonia. He has a foster sister named Germaine. The story starts when the servant meets the princess in the castle and turns into a servant of the princess.

The storyteller told the struggles of Allen Avadonia as a servant struggling to choose between serving and his loyalty to the princess and his morality in the story

The loyal customers of the shop are disappointed. In the story, Allen makes several decisions where he has forsaken his moral code many times.

Acknowledging that the people of the kingdom were suffering from famine, he remains a cold bystander.

Second is Allen's decision to willingly obey every selfish whim of the tyrant and cruel daughter of evil.

What broke the camel's back was the servant choosing to go along with poisoning his foster father Leonhart Avadonia and killing him because the Princess told him.

Killing his father who practically raises him with love and care.

It wasn't the end of Allen's crimes. The listeners were convinced of Allen's inhumanity when he willingly assassinated the girl that he had fallen in love with when the princess had told him.

Other than the princess, the listeners found that the person they disliked the most in the story was Allen.

He is a disgusting loyal puppet.

At the end of the story, they desire the daughter and servant of evil to suffer.

At the climax of the story, the listeners who are listening to the story of the Daughter of Evil are stunned by the unexpected twist in the story.

When the rebellion against the cruel and tyrannical princess occurred, the listeners are pissed that the servant decided to still stay with the princess and convince the princess to escape the castle.

Then the servant of evil revealed to the princess that he was her twin. Dressed like the Riliane, Allen convinces his twin to escape the castle while wearing his servant clothes.

Obeying tearfully, Riliane escaped and the 'princess' was captured by the rebels. While imprisoned and awaiting his execution, the story of evil was slowly unfolded.

The reason behind the assassination of his foster father.

The 'assassination' of the girl he loved.

The story of his separation from the princess at a young age and Allen reuniting with the princess as his servant and noting that Riliane doesn't remember her twin.